24 Beat him

The white light flashed away. When the insects opened their eyes again with their heads on their heads, they only saw the glass slag that broke on the ground. The whole wall and the frame have been completely erased, as if it had never existed at all.

Suddenly, a bug cried and shouted, "My eyes! My eyes! I can't see it!"

Gu Yu got up, patted the dust on his body, and said to the female insect who covered her eyes not far away, "Temporary blindness. It will be fine in an hour, and the streamer will not cause blindness.

After listening to Gu Yu's words, the female insect sobbed and calmed down with the help of her colleagues. Gu Yu's colleagues were surprised and said, "Gu Xiongzi, how do you know so much?"

"Now is not the time to talk. It's important to evacuate quickly." Gu Yu didn't plan to talk nonsense with them and explained how he had read all the "Imperial Weapons", "Starship Battle Outline" and "A Maneuvering Guide" in Lu Chen's study when he was bored.

Gu Xi was also scared, and he pulled his brother to run faster. As he ran, he cried without tears and said, "I'm really unlucky!" I happened to come to see you today, and today I met the attack on the Financial Avenue!"

"It's really God's going to die together!" Gu Xi shed tears while running, "But brother! I don't want to die with you!"

Gu Yu let him pull himself to run desperately, and he was still in the mood to go back in a sarcastically: "Don't worry, I don't want to die with you."

When passing the first floor, the stairs were almost blown up by the streamer bullet, leaving only a few crooked steps, trembling in the air.

There is a piece of debris and stones on the ground floor, and there are a few pieces of charred and blackened clothes, which look like the insects that had been erased before.

Gu Xi couldn't bear to look more. He dragged a male insect taller than him, and he could still run faster than anyone else. After running out of the building, he followed the swarm of insects who had fled along the Financial Avenue. He ran by the roadside and had the strength to scold:

"Did the security guard eat shit this year? At least it is the capital star of the empire! At least it is the lifeline of the Capital Star! The sky was attacked by terror! If you say it, you will be laughed to death by the alpha group of the Aitland Federation next door, okay?"

Gu Yu listened to his brother's scolding. It was none of his business, but he couldn't help but think of the previous attack on Xinghe Avenue, and he lost his job.

Gu Yu thought: Shit, the financial avenue was attacked again this time, and it is estimated that he will be fired for safety reasons.

He almost thought that this male insect country organization was aimed at him.

There will be a deadline in a day. Gu Yu doesn't want to lose this wishful job at all. I don't want to!

Gu Xi was still scolding: "What the fuck is that male insect country full all day long!" Did the fucking Capital Star police eat shit?"

As soon as he finished scolding, a police car and two policemen who fled from the swarm of insects appeared in front of him. Gu Xi's face was suddenly faster than turning over the book:

"Uncle Policeman! You are here! When I see you, I will see the savior!"

Gu Yu was speechless for a while, and he was even more depressed because his work was going to be ruined by terrorist attacks.

Fortunately, there were explosions and sirens around from time to time. The two policemen did not hear what Gu Xi scolded before, and also responsibly showed them the way: "You must bypass the cross square in front of you. There is a conflict there!" There is a military bug driving armor, and it is against the insects in the male insect country!"