47 Summons

A bomb that Gu Yu was destined to pick up was thrown over like this. In a panic, he only heard Moore shouting "be careful" outside. Gu Yu made a decision immediately, jumped over the window sill and jumped down.

With a loud noise, the classroom behind him was blown to pieces, and Gu Yu turned into residue one step later.

The wind roared in his ear, and the roar of the bombs made his head buzz. Gu Yu felt that he was so unlucky today - didn't he shout "I'm fighting with you"? Why did you throw an insect at him?

The fourth floor is a tall building. He should also be glad that there is only the fourth floor, and there is a big tree downstairs.

Gu Yu wiped the layers of branches and swooped down. A colorful face seemed to have close contact with the earth. He hurriedly stretched out his hand, and his hands firmly hung the trunk, and his body swooped down. It was so close that the trunk was thick enough to support the huge dive force.

Gu Yu was just happy for a while. Fortunately, he was not so moldy. Sure enough, God still favored him...

With a crisp click, he squatted directly on the hard ground. Gu Yu bent down and squatted on the ground and twitched painfully. He had no strength in pain and gritted his teeth: "Thief, God..."

You have guts!

He was shrinking like a shrimp in pain, and he didn't forget to open the panel tremblingly to see his blood volume value - fortunately, he only lost 40 points and didn't fall directly to death.

Gu Yu finally recovered this strength. When he sat on the ground and looked up at God's middle finger, he just poked out a familiar head upstairs and shouted nervously, "Major Gu Yu! Are you all right?"

Grandpa, you will know that everything is fine when you fall!

Sure enough, his Mr. Lu is right. It's okay if you have something to do. Don't always want to take advantage of others. He now calls it the textbook "stealing chickens can't eat rice". The gun that hurt 40 points did not rub, but he lost 40 points.

Gu Yu waved his hand tenaciously to the upstairs, indicating that he could still get up and fight again.

He rubbed the dust on his body and finally got up strong. He turned over the things on the panel such as "an expired chicken leg", "expired bread", "a bottle of water that seems to drink" and so on. He stuffed his mouth to replenish the blood. When he swallowed it, he didn't bother to do it. The expression and expression also seem to be difficult to say.

Restore, it's so fucking restore! Gu Yu gave a thumbs up. He didn't say anything about the assessment anymore. Look at how exquisite the details are, and the taste of expired food is so talented!

It's so sad and dedicated. If you are full, you have to make such a superb assessment. How can you not be admired by insects!

[Sor Gu Yu, although it sounds like you are praising us, why do I always think it's strange...]

A few lines pop up in the system on the panel.

Gu Yu's face was expressionless, but his tone was fworthy and kind: "I'm just praising you. Don't think too much, huh?"

[Then thank you for your praise! Come back next year, Major Gu Yu~]

Gu Yu said blankly, "Well, if I come back next year, the first one to pick up the bomb will blow up your examination room. I sincerely praise your due diligence."

[How can you be embarrassed? People are so shy~]

"Well, don't be embarrassed. This is what you deserve."