116 Timekeeping

Meng Liu opened his sour eyes from the bed.

What you see is the snow-white wall and the locked window sill. He has been in this ward for half a month, or he has been in this ward for half a month.

He curled up and hugged himself weakly.

More than half a month ago, he snuggled in his arms in his arms in this ward and bed. Later, he grabbed Randall's arm and asked where the pinhole came from.

Later, he quarreled with the Male Insect Protection Association, was injured, hospitalized, and was transferred back to the ML private insect hospital and returned to the same ward.

He was nominally hospitalized, but Meng Liu found that he had been deprived of his freedom. He can also go out of the ward to go for a walk in the garden, but there are soldiers of the First Legion following him anytime and anywhere, and he can't cross the gate of the hospital at all.

Meng Liu turned over on the bed and took out the light brain in his arms.

The light brain still has a signal, but he can't contact the outside world at all. His permissions are limited, so he can only browse the web.

Meng Liu poked the communication interface and tried to contact Charles for countless times without any hope. He wanted to contact Gu Xi, but he finally felt that it was over. Although Charles, a red-haired male, was unreliable, at least it was okay to call the police for him.

Yes, he is going to call the police.

Meng Liu was really annoyed this time. Anyway, with Randall's power, no one dared to count him when he called the police.

But this communication is still fruitless.

Meng Liu was already calm and was about to turn it off when the news suddenly poped in.

The title was really a little frighting. After Meng Liu roughly browsed it, his face became more and more gloomy, and he clicked on the live link.

......

The Male Insect Protection Association was surrounded by the insects of the Legion three days ago.

These military insects were ordered by the marshal to take out all the male insects in the association and forcibly take them away from the five planets in the capital. As for the name of fighting, it is said that what kind of war is coming, in order to protect the male insects, they must be taken to the outer galaxy protection center - isolation.

What is the "protection center"? Obviously, it is a prison/ban!

President Meng Shen knew that he was furious and asked to negotiate with Marshal Randall. Unfortunately, these military insects did not listen and sent all the male insects to the starship with weapons and half-coercive.

The male insects on the star of the capital went, and the female insects of countless families panicked. They complained about the overwhelming dissatisfaction of the military department on Star.com, but the military department under Randall's control ignored it at all.

Congress was also surrounded and controlled by the First Legion.

The legislators were specially invited into the "protection center" of senior officials and dignitaries. Lin Xi'an, president of the Military Review Committee, was also "invited" here.

When one of the legislators saw Lin Xi'an, he shouted, "President Lin, what the hell is going on? Is Randall crazy? Is the Legion also crazy? Or is your military department crazy?"

Members of Congress have begun to associate a series of possibilities such as military coups, federal invasions, killing insects, centralized destruction, etc.