53 Note

When Lu Chen saw the message from the male worm, Fang came out of the Star Court of the Imperial Capital.

Liu Zhen pushed the wheelchair behind him and held his breath all the way. After all, he couldn't help scolding: "Fuck it! I can't wait to knock the fool on the opposite plaintiff's table to death in court!"

"Nervous, Meng Shenzhi sent the group of insects! It is the responsibility of the female to look for the female worm for the male master. It's crazy. If they have the ability, they will say so when they marry the male worm in the future!"

"Lt. General, Lieutenant General, don't you think so?"

Liu Zhen looked down at Lu Chen, but saw that their lieutenant general stared at the light brain, and the corners of his lips showed a faint smile.

"?" Liu Zhen panicked, "What's wrong with you, Lieutenant General?" Don't be angry. It's abnormal, isn't it?

Lu Chen took off the lens and restrained his faint smile. After his thin lips straightened, his natural coldness of his facial features was no longer neutral, showing its original coldness and deepness.

"Liu Zhen, remember to control your mouth about this. I don't want the male worm to know what he shouldn't know.

Liu Zhen also immediately said, "Yes, Lieutenant General."

"This ruling is just a formal matter." Entering the carriage, Lu Chen rubbed the bridge of his nose and comforted the sullen former adjutant, "You don't have to be so careful."

Liu Zhen squeezed his lips and wanted to suppress it, but he couldn't help it: "Even so, Lieutenant General, you don't have to attend in person. It's enough for me to go through the court. You... How can you sit in the dock! How can I put up with this?"

"It's just a play with the Male Insect Protection Association." Lu Chen looked ahead, and there was nothing in his cold eyes.

His expression is always so calm and expressionless, which makes the worms he is watching often feel weak. Even those association lawyers who spoke generously in court could not look at Lu Chen when they spoke.

Few people can imagine that such a strong and almost unshakable insect is paralyzed and unable to move.

"The purpose of Meng Shenzhi is just a demonstration." Lu Chen, who had never seen everything, could see everything through. "I gave him this face, and he would pause for a while. At least, I won't vent my excess dissatisfaction to... the male worm."

Liu Zhen was still very angry, and there was a dry breath in his chest, but he couldn't say anything.

The two insects were speechless for a long time until the black suspension car silently stopped and landed in the garage.

This ruling is like a family in Lu Chen's eyes. What he lost was just a little face - what Lu Chen cared about was the benefits of practicality and would never be entangled in false fame. After you shouted at me in court, there was no actual result, but it was still delayed.

Liu Zhen also knew that Gu Yu had a five-year appointment with Brian. After staying in the military headquarters for so long, he naturally knew how difficult it was to promote, so he did not have any possible confidence.

As the saying goes, it's better to break early. If the male insects are doomed to be knocked down by the secular world and pressure in the future, it is better to make them wake up early.

The longer it drags on, the more Liu Zhenli is worried about the future of the general.

On the contrary, Lu Chen, who had been in the military headquarters for many years, was magically full of confidence in his hero.