48 Chasing

"Meng knows it well! Are you fucking crazy?!"

Several female worm officers had no time to stop them. Brian had aggressively opened the door, rushed to the desk, slapped the table, and glared at the male worm sitting firmly behind the table.

"Didn't you take the treaty I made seriously? Are you crazy to sue Lu Chen!" Brian patted the table again. If it hadn't been for the aristocratic demeanor, he couldn't wait to take up his collar and question him.

Although the worm behind the table can see the fine lines of the years in the corners of his eyes, at first glance, he looks much younger than Brian. His eyebrows faintly show the beauty of his youth. He took off the light brain lens, raised his eyelids and glanced at Brian, who was staring angrily, and smiled kindly:

"That's the treaty between you and Gu Yu, and it has nothing to do with me."

"Vice President Brian." He leaned forward slightly on his upper body and stared at the other party. His blue eyes were cold and cold, as if they didn't care about his rudeness and anger.

"You signed this treaty with Gu Yu without authorization. Such a big thing, but you didn't disclose it to the association in advance. What right do you have to question me? Don't inform you in advance to sue Lu Chen?"

"Meng knows it well!" Brian gritted his teeth, glanced at the officials who visited at the door, and said in a low voice, "Lu Chen was once a hero who was loyal to life to the empire. You can't humiliate him with this trick!"

Meng Shen knew that he put on the lenses in a good manner and raised the curvature of the corners of his lips: "So this prosecution is carried out in secret and will never be made public."

"And what about heroes? What about the Imperial Knights? He leaned back against the back of the chair and talked about Twainwen, but his blue eyes made him cold. "The imperial marshal still needs to serve with the female servant. How can there be exceptions for other insects?"

"But your way!" Brian cut his teeth and his voice was extremely low. "No worm wants to be treated like this!"

"You are still too soft-hearted, vice president." Meng Shen knew that Youyou's voice was skillful and mellow and cold under the vinquility. "Since he chose to marry the male insect of the empire, he should bear the fate of the female insect of the empire since ancient times."

"There are no worms," he said firmly. "There can be exceptions."

The green circle has been updated again.

Gu Yu took a look at the map and was already numb and not surprised: "It's in the opposite direction again."

Moore also took a look at the green circle range, patted his forehead, and said helplessly, "Hurry up. Now the refresh interval is getting shorter and shorter."

With that said, he still couldn't help sighing: "But why is it getting farther and farther away from us every time the green circle is updated? Are we so unlucky?"

"..." Gu Yu rushed silently in front of him, making his ears unheard of.

How did he know that good luck would not be passed on, and bad luck would expand the infection?

The figure of the two insects quickly passed through the insect-free street in the central area, and the empty towering buildings around them gradually retreated behind them.

At dusk, it slanted on the steel and cement city. Under the vast afterglow, there were only two insects moving rapidly, and all the technology and civilization around them were deserted in the empty silence.