79 Reversal

Fu sneered and turned his head into the muzzle: "Gu Yu, don't take this opportunity to escape. Even if I die, you have to be buried with me in the end."

Gu Yu replied to him: "You are begging to die, but it's still a problem that your men are reluctant to let you die."

Almost all the defenders of the main base were gathered here, holding guns and showing nervous faces.

Among them, the head of the insects contacted the front line. Qi Zhe heard about the changes in the rear on the command ship. After a moment of silence, he gently said, "Fu's brother? How did he get to the Ula Star... Oh, they are really a pair of brothers who are not afraid of death.

There were bullets and flashes on the battlefield one after another. Finally, he looked ahead and said lightly, "Save Fu and let them go."

"In any case, Fu can't die."

The leader of the worm immediately shouted according to the order, "Let Lord Fu go!" We can let you go!"

Gu Yu raised his eyes and glanced at the opposite side and took a step back.

Following the worm on the opposite side, he also took a step forward and was still nervous with a gun.

Gu Yu: "If you don't let me go, how can I release insects?"

The worm opposite: "You let the worm go first, and we'll let you go!"

Fu Ze gritted his teeth and said, "Gu Yu, you can't leave!"

Today, he didn't kill Gu Yu, so he wrote his name backwards!

Yan said weakly, "Brother, why don't you come with us..."

When Yan said this, he realized that Lu Yu was the rumored to be Colonel Gu Yu, the hero of Senior Lu. He doesn't trust the military, but he trusts senior Lu very much.

His brother can't stay in the male insect country. He firmly believes that even if he is judged by the imperial law, it will be better than staying in the male insect country.

Fu closed his mouth, but didn't look at him anymore. Fu treated this similar-looking female brother with a particularly cold, neither sneer nor crazy.

Gu Yu took a step back, and the opposite side took another step. Under the stalemate, there were suddenly bursts of screams and exclamations from the rear hall.

"It's the military department - the insects of the military department have attacked!"

"No! Not the military department! It's our mecha!"

"There is only one!"

The rear exclaimed, and all the deadlocked insects on the opposite side turned back. A black mecha was killing from the corner of the corridor, like a land without insects. The wind that swayed with it shattered the glass on one side of the corridor, and "wow-cla-la" fell to the ground like snow.

"It's our mecha!"

"What's going on?! Who is controlling it?!"

The worms all raised their guns and pointed them at the mecha, but the mecha completely ignored the hole gun and rushed over. When it was roughly crushed, the insects holding the muzzle were all timid. They lowered their heads together and lay on the ground, "swishly" to let the mecha pass over their heads.

"Come on! Come on! Drop that mecha!"

The head of the worm reacted and roared.

Several insects carried a huge muzzle to aim at the position of the mecha. Before they could aim, the mecha approached them first. A robotic arm was gently patted, and the muzzle turned up without their control and pierced the ceiling made of super anti-terrorism materials.