10 Assets

The hall was shrouded in silence, and the insects did not react for a moment.

Suddenly, with a "pop", the piano box hit lightly on the table.

The insects woke up like a dream and looked in the direction of the sound. Gu Yu was lowering his head and putting the piano box, raising his eyelids up, and his gray eyes against the insects were pale and heavy.

"Dean." Gu Yu's tone was as calm as water, but there was impatience hidden under the water.

"Will the interview continue?"

Gu Yu doesn't like to delay the time at all. If you can't give him a sure word, he still wants to go home early and lie down.

He doesn't care at all about this second organization, the country of male insects, whatever they do.

The dean came to his senses and remembered the scene that had just happened, and he found an excuse to refuse.

"Gu Xiongzi, you saw it just now," the dean smiled, "It's not safe outside now! This organization can hack into the imperial central TV. Maybe it will have to make some famous things in the future. It's not safe for you to stay outside.

Gu Yu raised his eyebrows: "So?"

The dean said, "So it's not that we won't let you pass. It's really too risky for you to work. If something happens, it will be counted on us. We can't afford it."

"I also hope you can understand Gu Xiongzi. At least we are your alma mater..."

Gu Yu said "Oh" and was neither surprised nor angry about such a result.

He picked up the piano box, looked back at the judge's seat, and thought for a second thought, "I've trouble you before, dean."

The dean was really surprised. Looking at Gu Yu leaving slowly, he couldn't say what he felt.

Has Gu Xiongzi been stimulated by anything recently? It's okay to come out to work, but you are so polite that you don't look like a male insect when you talk or do things.

The dean thought about it again, and an impossible possibility came to his mind.

Is it... because something happened to Major General Lu?

Public opinion on the Internet is always the same as the weather in June. It comes and goes quickly. In the last second, it was still flooded by the news of "Gu Xiongzi went to his alma mater for an interview", and the next second, the focus of the forum discussion became "Mongchong Country".

[Hot post in the forum: What is the country of male insects?]

[l1: The scene just now scared me to death. I was squatting in the toilet at work. Suddenly, my bare brain was so dark that I thought I was haunted.]

[l2: Almost scared to death +1]

[l: What does this male insect country organization mean? The black star network is just to announce their establishment?]

[l4: I'm speechless. How can there be such an organization to establish a free country that truly belongs to male insects? Aren't the imperial males free?]

[l5: Ha ha, I'm going to die of freedom, and there is no one to stop domestic violence. A female friend of mine was almost killed by his male master last week, and he was not allowed to come out to the hospital.]

[l6:+1, female slaves have no worm power.]

[l: The female gentleman is just a little better... Can you live a good life by watching your own male owner play with younger female slaves.]