88 Mission

In the vast rainforest of Haiwu stars, there were bursts of gunfire in the forest.

The soldier in camouflage lay down in the woods, his ears moved, and he heard the sound of the soil stepping not far away, and then aimed at his opponent with a bang. But at the same time, his shooting also exposed his position, attracting a new round of encirclement and suppression of his teammates.

Large and small insect-eye cameras are suspended over the jungle, faithfully broadcasting the live in the jungle.

On the dirt road not far away, the blue army's vehicles transported soldiers to the front, but the white army suddenly launched a raid. The bomb penetrated the road, and the splashed mud blew up the blue army soldiers with mud. The white soldiers then shouted, "Don't move!" You have all been captured by our army!"

"Stupid." Gu Yu sat leisurely in the monitoring room, took a sip of coffee, and judged, "Do you really think that their blue army has blocked all the roads with such a big goal?"

But soon, a base of the White Army was raided by the Blue Army and blown up.

"Stupid." Gu Yu sighed again, "Does the Bai Jun really think that their blatant communication signal will not be reversed by the Blue Army?"

The officers of the Fifth Army behind him were ashamed and couldn't sit still.

The joint military exercises of the Haiwu Star Base have been carried out until now. I thought that the new commander of the army would see the strength of the strongest legion of their military headquarters, but they were criticized every day, and these officers were almost ashamed to sit down.

After being criticized for three or four days, an unconvinced lieutenant colonel couldn't help whispering, "Major general, you are so powerful. It's better to go down and command one side in person."

Gu Yu raised his eyebrows and said, "What do you say if I win?"

The lieutenant colonel blushed. He really couldn't think of anything to bet on. He blurted out, "I won and called you grandpa!"

Gu Yu is not interested in recognizing a grandson, but he also understands that he can't convince the public if he doesn't lead by example. He has criticized the blue and white armies in vain these days. There is no doubt that he wants to defeat the sharpness of these military insects that the old ladies don't pay attention to. Now the effect has arrived, and it is a good time to establish his prestige.

These military insects of the Fifth Army sank with the land. On the surface, they are the most respectful legions of the military. What about the actual situation? I'm so proud that I have a self-confidence in the bones of strength.

Gu Yu felt that this kind of self-confidence was very good, but the key was that if he did not include their real recognition, this self-confidence would be disobedience and disobedience in front of him.

This has to be changed.

Gu Yu likes himself and his soldiers so much that he is very proud. After all, self-confidence is an advantage. But if his soldiers dare to be arrogant in front of him, then don't blame him for being merciless.

Gu Yu took over the commander-in-chief of the Blue Army and commanded them to fight against the White Army all the way. The poor White Army didn't know that the opponent had changed at all. Colonel Panxi, the commander-in-chief of the White Army, was still standing in front of the map wondering why the Blue Army suddenly changed its tactics?

And this tactic... I don't understand it.

Pansy thought that the Blues were going to attack the side, but he shot him on the other side. Pansy was so angry that he thought that the Blue Army was going to attack head-on this time. As a result, he suddenly came out of his back and directly entered the base camp of his army.