90 Courtship

"Tut-tut." Gu Xi sat in the audience and watched the series of operations of the federal alpha on the big screen. He was surprised, "Is this Major General Augsger too coquettish?"

The whole Imperial Arena has a circular ovarian structure, and the auditorium is divided into eight areas from a to h. The judges' stands are at the front of Area A.

Gu Xi sat behind Area A. If he wanted to see the live situation in front of him, he had to look up at the big screen broadcast.

He didn't mind that it was a big deal. He was about to record the sweet kiss of the coquettish Major General into a video and share it with his brother - the scene must have been quite wonderful, but after thinking about it, Gu Xi still put down his brain, leaned against the seat, and sighed gently.

Forget it, it's boring.

This kind of thing is wonderful for his lovely brother to find out by himself.

Gu Xi doesn't even have the energy to eat melons now. He yawned lazily, picked up the popcorn bucket in his "best friend"'s arms, and chewed it very unguously.

In contrast, the "best friend" beside him was much more excited. From time to time, he raised his light brain here and clicked there. From time to time, he was crazy about the handsome face swept by the camera in the big screen.

Forget it if you are a nymphomaniac, you have to squeeze Gu Xi's shoulder next to you every "ah" sentence.

"Ah, ah, ah! General Lu is so handsome! This waist, legs and figure, it's worth it for me to sleep once!"

Gu Xi withdrew his shoulder in disgust: "Don't worry, before you fall asleep, you will be killed by my brother first."

When Oggsger appeared, his "best friend" shouted again, "Ah, ah, ah, ah! Although this Oggs is a coquettish bag, he is really handsome! Oh, my God, he is a handsome man with a different type of Lu.

Gu Xi said contemptuously, "Well - you like such a wave, and it really matches you very well."

Then the political affairs of the two countries appeared, and the "best friend" was completely crazy, and Gu Xi's shoulders were almost swollen by this thing: "Ah, ah, ah, ah! Marshal Randall is so fucking handsome! The demeanor and aura made Ambassador Aitlan become an obscene and greasy man!"

"Ah, ah, ah! The crown prince is also here - my God! What day is it today? Am I so lucky to get the tickets? Xiao Xi, come on, wake me up. I'm about to faint in this prosperous beauty..."

Gu Xi said cruelly, "It doesn't matter. Look at Ambassador Aitlan next to you, and you can fall from heaven to hell at a glance."

"My best friend": "...Fu't! Why does this prosperous beauty picture have the figure of the bullshit Ambassador Aitlan? Shit, all the photos I took have been polluted by him. P, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p, p,

Yan Gou is so realistic and righteous.

The stands of the dignitaries of the two countries are located in the front of Area C. Crown Prince Crest smiled decently at the media who took the photos, but he was gossiping with Randall next to him: "I remember that the seats of the male worm are in the D area next door, right?"

Randall smiled gently at the camera, but said faintly, "So what?"

Kleist pretended to be kind and said, "I'm worried about your family relationship. Look, Area D is so close to us. I just look at it casually and see the hero of your family sitting in the front - his eyes are about to fall on you. Why don't you give a reaction?"