93 Insect tide

"Major General!" As soon as Gu Yu issued the evacuation order, the officer in charge of Area C sent an emergency communication, "We found worm eggs here!" No--"

The officer's voice suddenly increased: "No! It is alive! Major General, he is a living low-level Zerg!"

Area C?!

Gu Yu was shocked. Area C was so far away from the g area where he found the worm egg. Has the low-level Zerg spread so far silently?

"Burn that worm to death immediately." Gu Yu tried his best to calm down the voice line, "check the surrounding situation, and once it is found that its kind will also burn to death!" Pay attention to whether there are any insect mothers around. I'll be there right away!"

The first living low-level Zerg appeared in Area C. Gu Yu couldn't help but doubt whether the position of the insect mother was close to Area C, and immediately rushed with Moore and his party.

The broadcast began at the same time.

"There is an emergency in the arena, and the game is suspended! Please don't panic and evacuate in an orderly manner under the command of the military headquarters!"

After saying it over and over again, I began to repeat it again.

The audience looked at each other in front of each other and didn't know what was the emergency. There were already military insects in the area standing in order in each passage to command.

The two sides, who were fighting in the field, also stopped when the judges shouted to stop.

Although the imperial audience was puzzled, they still began to stand up from their seats according to the command. The federal audience complained more and lingered between actions. They were very dissatisfied that the Empire could make a comell with the lead to the joint competition.

Netizens from the two countries also raised questions in the barrage area.

[What's the matter? Why was the game suddenly suspended?]

[The empire is too useless, isn't it? Can something go wrong with such an important competition?]

[Federal netizens, get out of here! It's your turn to hold a competition. I don't know how many stumbling runs are to our empire secretly!]

In the judges' table, Bud and Lu Chen stood up at the same time.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Bud frowned and was full of puzzles. As he spoke, he bowed his head and prepared to contact Gu Yu.

Liu Zhen was also puzzled in the back, "What's going on? We have to suspend the game?"

Lu Chen didn't say anything. He pinched his light brain and gradually tightened. His eyebrows were covered with a layer of frost, and his cold eyes patrolled the audience in a direction. The position of the judge's stage is high in the whole arena, and the vision is excellent. He quickly found the familiar figure.

The male insect, dressed in a smoky gray military uniform, and a low-banded white-haired ponytail reflected a magnificent luster in the sun, prominently appearing at the entrance of the C channel.

He walked in a hurry and looked cold, but Lu Chen read out the anxiety between his behavior. As soon as Gu Yufang appeared, there was a military bug near Area C.

What happened?

Lu Chen had a hunch that unless the situation was out of control, there would be no such a look in his family.

However, if there was telepathy, the white-haired male insect standing at the entrance of the passage suddenly looked up and looked at the judge's platform in Area A. As soon as he looked at it, he looked at Lu Chen, who was standing there.