94 Devour

The partition began to be dispersed in the arena.

Alfried led some of the military insects to trek through District B to support him. Gu Yu and Moore stayed and led the team in Area C.

As they went down the stairs, layers of insects crawled towards them. Gu Yu shot them mercilessly with chills on the same time.

No one expected that the worm tide would happen in advance, so that the weapon was only equipped with a laser gun, and it needed continuous shooting to have enough firepower to open a narrow road in the worm tide.

Gu Yu took the lead and walked at the forefront. Moore gave fire assistance behind him.

At the beginning, the road was easy to open, but the more the number of insects overlapping, the more people's knees were high, and it was difficult to walk.

"I, I'll go--!"

There was an exclamation from far away from the opposite side. Gu Yu looked up and saw that the route of the team in District D next door was somehow crooked to their side. The military insects on the beginning suddenly saw the knee-high insect tide battle, and was shocked.

Gu Yu narrowed his eyes.

Coincidentally, the first person in Area D is Lolia School.

Since the battle of Ula Star, Lolja and Moore have been promoted to the same school. Although they later took the initiative to apply for transfer from the position of adjutant, they still stay in the tenth division of the auxiliary star, so this task has also followed.

The baby-faced young military female also saw him at a glance and said excitedly: "Jul least General Gu! You are in Area C--!"

Area D is also the seat of the male insect.

Lolia was afraid of the male insects all the way. When she saw Gu Yu, she felt as if she had seen her relatives for the first time, and she almost shed tears on the spot.

Charles is the most excited one.

The worm tide fled all the way to his life, and Charles's red hair was a little dim, but as soon as he saw Gu Yu, his red hair was stunned again.

"Gu Yu! Gu Yu! We are here!"

"Major General, shall we meet them?" Moore asked softly behind him.

Gu Yu thought for a while: "Loria seems to be a little difficult, and it's not impossible for them to remit it."

He couldn't help thinking of Lu Chen again.

Lu Chen... should have retreated with Area A.

Because it is the master of Gu Yu, and the D area is mostly male insects, the original audience in the C area does not dare to object to the newly added escape team.

But it is not without objection.

Ambassador Aitlan jumped out again and complained again: "Lajor General Gu, it's reluctant enough for you to escort our Area C. Do you have another team now? There will be enough people at that time. In case something goes wrong with us senior officials, can you afford it?

Gu Yu ignored him and said coldly, "It's not you. It's up to you."

With that, he turned his head and looked deeply, half drooping his eyelids, but his gray eyes under his eyelids were always like a layer of faint fog.

He didn't even notice it himself, and his eyes were extremely similar to his male father.

"If you can't afford it, it's not up to you. Do you understand? Dear Ambassador,