60 Changeable

Lin Xi'an, president of the Military Censorship Council, is a sub-female who is completely different from Gu Yu's traditional impression.

He is really petite, but he doesn't have the usual sub-female pretending. On the contrary, he is free and cheerful, which makes it difficult for insects not to be kind to him.

For example, Gu Yu, who met on the first day, left a deep impression on his excessive kindness.

Lin Xi'an had a lot of official duties at hand, which was not easier than the bottom worms at all. He was so busy that he didn't even have time to rest and take a breath. Seeing that the savior sent by the Fifth Legion finally came, he was like an amnesty, he hurriedly got up from the official pile to greet him.

He shook hands with Gu Yu so enthusiastically and chattered endlessly, leaving no room for Gu Yu to interrupt.

"Lt. Lieutenant Colonel Gu, you are finally here! Look, don't tell me when you come, otherwise I will definitely send everyone to the door to welcome the lieutenant colonel! You came all of a sudden and let us neglect you, didn't you?"

"Come on, sit down, don't stand - Xiao Wang, come and pour a cup of tea for Lieutenant Colonel Gu. Don't neglect the great savior of our review meeting! Oh, oh, oh, the dessert and fruit are also coming soon. Lieutenant Colonel Gu is a guest..."

Gu Yu has a certain prejudice against military censorship - the reason is that the organization has investigated it so far, and he has not found out the real reason why his major general's accident.

But in the face of such enthusiastic behavior, Gu Yu, who has old grievances about censorship, can't keep a cold face.

Fortunately, he stopped Chairman Lin in time to avoid him from going back and there and asking about the business: "President Lin, the Fifth Army sent me to help you investigate the base of the male insect country in the capital star. I don't know how you want me to help?"

Speaking of the country of male insects, Lin Xi'an's enthusiastic expression was like pouring cold water, and in an instant, he frowned and his mourned.

"Alas - it's all a country with a lot of things. Why are there so many things in a day? We will work overtime every day and night, and we can't catch up with the speed of their trouble..."

There are too many cases in the review meeting. Every time a new account is added to the old account, the efficiency of work has to fall again.

It's just accumulated. After a long time, it has to attract a snowflake-like source of complaint letters from various departments. As a result, there is a vicious circle. It is not a worm inside and outside, and it has become the most resentmented department in the whole military.

Lin Xi'an held his hairline, was silently sad for a while, cheered up, and looked at Gu Yu with bright eyes.

"Lion Gu, if you can take the Xiongchong Country in the base of the Capital Star this time, not only will you make great contributions, but you can also lose more than half of the work of our review meeting."

His hairline is saved!

Gu Yu usually asked, "So, where have you found now?"

Lin Xi'an ered for a moment: "Well, it's hard to say. It's a lot to say less, and it's not much to say more..."

He simply sent him all the files and clues related to the investigation, explaining:

"Before, we had been busy interrogating the members of the organization who were arrested in the last hijacking, but these bugs were very hard-mouthed, carelessly, and let them see the opportunity to kill themselves several times, so the clues they have obtained so far are very limited."