Extra 4

The new marshal has been looking forward to the holiday since his first day at work.

To quote Colonel Moore, it is "There is no hope for this country to have such a marshal."

This year's lottery happens to be the turn of the 10th Division of the Fifth Army to be stationed in the capital star. Every time Adjutant Moore, who has just been promoted to colonel, drinks with Joyce and a group of insects after work, the president must sigh and is full of sincere worries about the future of the country.

Joyce would pat him on the shoulder and comfort him carelessly: "Don't worry, it's not reliable before the general became a marshal. It's still unreliable after becoming a marshal. This is normal operation."

In fact, Gu Yu didn't expect much for his vacation.

He finished his official duties every day and saw all kinds of miscellaneous insects - Admiral Gu found that the main difference between being a marshal and being a corpshal was that he had to see all kinds of miscellaneous insects outside the military and the military headquarters every day - after dealing with this batch of things, he had time to stretch out, turn over the calendar, and calculate the next holiday. How long?

He is mainly looking forward to the holiday, and Lu Chen can return to the capital star.

Gu Yu corrects the official document every day. While criticizing, he will scold Mr. Lu as a deceptor in his heart.

As soon as he sat in the newly repaired marshal's office, he found that he had been deceived.

The marshal looks beautiful on the surface, but in fact, he is a hard job of not taking a vacation almost all year round and working overtime at night. He may be occupied by sudden communication anytime and anywhere.

But these are still secondary.

More importantly, his teacher Lu did not apply to him to stay in the capital star at all!

Originally, the rotation of the five planets in the capital circle was decided by drawing lots. However, if any legion takes the initiative to apply for this year, the administrative headquarters can also be assigned as appropriate.

However, after his teacher Lu went to the military region of the Third Army, he fell into the water like a released fish, and the shadow was gone.

The more Gu Yu thought about it, the more he felt that he was extremely miserable. Just like the cabbage in the field, he could only put it there and slowly rot.

While waiting for the review meeting at the marshal to sign this document at his desk, he only felt that Admiral Gu's handsome face was more and more expressionless, and his signed hand was getting harder and harder, almost penetrating the paper.

This made the officer tremble and deeply doubted whether he owed Admiral Gu money when he didn't remember, or whether this document provoked the new marshal.

As soon as he finished signing, the officer hurriedly made a military salute and slipped away with the document.

At the end of the day, every bug that entered Marshal Gu's office was like this - he came in with joy and joy, and he was secretly looking forward to seeing the general who was fascinated by his face. Then, he hurriedly hugged the document and escaped as if there was a ghost behind him.

Mor, the adjutant at the door of the office, was also expressionless, watching the thirty-six military insects rush out of the marshal's office with this posture and expression today.

The thirty-seventh military worm waiting outside asked Colonel Moore tremblingly, "What's going on inside? Why are their expressions so terrible?"

Moore calmly stamped a seal: "It's okay, normal operation."