43 Injured

It was not easy to get off work all day, and Gu Yu came home on time than anyone else.

Stepping into the house in the afterglow of the sunset, Gu Yu hung the took-off cloak in one hand, and lazily supported the wall in the other hand, took off his shoes and changed shoes. The round roll was slowly mopping the floor at the door. Seeing the male insect master coming back, his forehead was lit up and circled around his feet.

Gu Yu squatted down and flicked it on the forehead: "Why do I think you are more and more like a pet? Well, round?"

Unconvinced, he was so anxious that he dragged back and forth on the floor several times to prove that he was a useful machine housekeeper. Gu Yu smiled and didn't bother to tease it. He asked, "Where's Major General Lu?"

Two round eyes appeared on the light screen of the round head, flashing and flashing: "The master has just returned home, and he is in the study upstairs."

Gu Yu threw the cloak on the sofa at will, stepped on the slippers upstairs, and told the round sentence, "Dinner is as it was yesterday."

As the saying goes, it's like three autumns in a day. Gu Yu feels that he is feeling like this now. He thinks about his major general so much that he can't wait to hold the worm in his arms and rub it. As a result, as soon as he opens the door of the study, the scene scares him.

The house, which had been cleaned up since Lu Shen's retirement, is now full of books and drawings. The floor is piled up east and west, and they are all shaky.

And his major general was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the pile of books. On the floor, there were framed lenses and pencils were painted on the drawings. Occasionally, he was not satisfied, and he frowned to wipe the book and turned over.

Gu Yu: "Well, what happened to this? I remember correctly, Lu Chen, you are only on your first day in school. How can you get so many books?

And don't they all read with their brains now? Who is as old-fashioned as his major general and stuffs physical books at home?

Lu Chen had already heard his footsteps and looked up at him: "I borrowed it from the library. They also have special machine worms to help send it home." After saying that, he bowed his head and looked over the book.

Gu sat down beside him and was still surprised: "But why did you borrow so many books? Is it possible to love learning and be so hungry and thirsty?

Then he, the new major who is determined to take the promotion examination, is really ashamed of himself. Gu Yu feels that he has to speed up his study. The promotion examination not only has a practical assessment, but also the first step is to pass the written examination of relevant military and political knowledge.

"There will be a national mecha design competition soon," Lu Chen explained. "Although it was my first day in school, my tutor saw my previous design works and recommended me to participate."

Lu Chen slowly put down the book, took off the lens on the bridge of his nose, folded it on the hard cover of the book, and said, "And it is said that the ranking of this design competition will also affect the qualification to enter the Imperial Mecha Research Institute later."

Imperial Mecha Research Institute?

As a senior mecha Buddhist fan, he is familiar with it. The mecha in the Star Cup Competition was designed by the Imperial Mecha Research Institute, and now he is still eating ashes in the storage room at home.

Every year, new mecha products are on the market, and most of the top-quality styles come from this official authoritative research institute. In addition to the rare market-oriented and market-free, most of the design works of the Imperial Mecha Research Institute are supplied to the military, which is a military science and technology secret.