76 Shame

What Lu Chen said was, "It's me."

The voice was low and steady, and it was the only landing point when Gu Yu was floating in the ocean of pain and **.

But if you listen carefully, the ending sound is a little trembling.

No one knew how the feeling of suffocating pain grabbed his breath little by little and restrained his heart at the moment when Lu Chen saw the male insects curled up in pain.

Lu Chen was wronged for his encounter.

Too many grievances.

Forced to marry by the Male Insect Protection Association, forced to enter the military department by the unshakable laws of the empire, and then forced to this field by the design of the male insect country.

The coercion of each side pushed his encounter here step by step, into this desolate and backward asteroid mine, lonely and struggling with poison and estrus, without reason but still tightening the last line.

Again and again, he gradually covered his body with bruises and scars all over his body.

They said they were facing each other. Lu Chen doesn't want to be absent again.

His trembling hand holding the male insect gradually stabilized, as if he had suddenly calmed down. He stared at the male insect in his arms who had difficulty half-opened his eyes and confirmed his face.

In fact, without a clear consciousness, Gu Yu could not tell who the worm in front of him was, leaving only the lowest-class subconscious.

Subconsciously, he approached the breath of the female insect, and subconsciously opened his eyes to identify it - this identification is meaningless and can no longer be given back to his brain, but it will inexplicably leave him a sense of security, a sense of security that he does not have to struggle in the estrus and can finally land.

Lu Chen vacated a hand and calmed down to quickly untie his outermost windbreaker.

The male worm suddenly turned over, crushed him to the ground, and clenched his undressing hand. Lu Chen half supported the ground with one hand and hurriedly looked up and bumped into his family.

It's not that I'm conscious. The eyes are still hazy, and the bottomless caged gray.

Because of the lack of temperature in his eyebrows, his eyes became more and more cold, indifferent and ruthless.

The male insect is still in estrus, and it is only his instinct to hold Lu Chen.

Lu Chen knew that he was just a female insect in his eyes at this time.

The windbreaker was quickly torn open, and the buttons were almost roughly broken by the male worm. Lu Chen lowered his eyebrows, slowly wrapped around the neck of the male insect, and sent himself forward in an almost sacrificial posture. Instead, the corners of his eyes gradually raised with a smile at this time.

"An encounter." He knew that the male worm was unconscious, but he still whispered in a nearly devout and affectionate tone.

"I love you."

He knew that he had been defeated by this male insect a long time ago.

The encounter in his family is too cunning. No matter what he does, he can only fall deeper and deeper into his hands, and it is difficult to extricate himself.

Lu Chen was happy that he cleverly put the windbreaker under his body in time early in the morning, instead of having close contact with the sand directly.

But this blessing didn't last until the end. Because his family was unconscious when he met, he also knew how to change his position, and even held him to the stone wall of the cave halfway.