91 Corner

Ambassador Atland beside Kleist looked very ugly.

Normally, Oggsger should be happy to represent the Federation to win the empire. But Oggsger actually showed his love to the enemy general - or Lu Chen, the sworn enemy of the Federation. What's the matter?

Dunlea couldn't wait to knock on Ogers' head to see the structure, but he had to grit his teeth and signaled himself to endure it. Although he is at a faint discord with Augsger in China, he can't break his face with Augsger at present.

After all, Oggsger is very popular among the federal people and a big celebrity in front of the marshal. His future official career is extremely smoother than him.

And the purpose of their trip is not just to participate in a joint A competition. Behind the scenes, cooperation with Oggsger is indispensable.

On the judge's stage, it is the committee's turn to choose performance comments and give their own ratings.

In this kind of A competition, the winner and defeat can be seen at a glance, and the role of the judges is only to evaluate the comprehensive strength of the two sides, usually to appreciate or correct, and then judge some controversial winners and losses.

The rating of the judges is more subjective and does not affect the generation of the championship, but an additional competition excellent selection award will be launched according to the rating after the competition. Generally speaking, this rating is mostly based on the strength of the selection, and eventually becomes the bonus of the champion selection.

Although Oggsger's first game was fierce, there was no dispute about the outcome.

Although the imperial judges were dissatisfied, it was not easy to point out on a moral standpoint to blame the famous major general of the federation, and were reluctant to give a a, or two rare b.

Federal judges can't wait to temporarily add the option a to express their admiration for Major General Oggsger. Just commenting on this part, it was so exaggerated that it almost disgusted Bud, who was beside him, for the overnight meal.

Bud played very low and gave a c. According to the rules of failure in the arena, the minimum choice for the winning party is given b, and Bud's c does not hide his extremely subjective dissatisfaction.

The federal audience booed at the scene.

Oggsger stood in the field, raised his eyebrows and said nothing more, but quickly turned his eyes to the next Lu Chen.

Lu Chen looked calm and hit f without any superfluous expression.

The lowest rating of all.

Because the fight was so low, the federal audience was stunned for a moment and forgot to boo.

The shady story is simply a shady story! Lu Chen absolutely did it on purpose!

It was definitely because their major general courted him in the light of daylight, or because their major generals were a little heavier in the game, which made Lu Chen hold a grudge in his heart, so he gave such a low rating against his conscience!

The shady story is simply a shady story!

Oggsger smiled and asked, "Can I ask why?"

Lu Chen didn't seem to want to talk to him too much. He said with extremely stingy words, "Because you are not good at it."

Federal netizens were firing one after another like shells, roaring in the bullet screen the words "the dark curtain of the judges", "Lu Chen did not evaluate according to his strength" and "the knight of the empire turned out to be a moral guard", all of which were suddenly dumb because of Lu Chen's "because of your dish".