46 Assessment

After accompanying Lu Shen through this weekend, at the beginning of the week, Gu Yu had to go to the second auxiliary star to punch in again.

The climate of the five stars in the capital area is similar. When the capital star has a series of thunderstorms, the second auxiliary star has also entered the rainstorm season. The sky is like upside down ink, gloomy and depressing, and the air is sticky and wet.

"Major, you said it was raining so heavily. Why is it still so hot?" When Captain Ryan came to get the documents, he looked out of the window and complained casually.

The weather is really unpleasant, humid, and sultry, like a steamer to roast the insects.

Gu Yu went to participate in the actual competition of the promotion examination this afternoon and specially asked the captain, "The examination will last for two or three days. If you have the documents, you can put them here for the time being. If it is urgent, take them to the deputy division commander and let him approve it directly."

Ryan nodded, but muttered gently, "It's harder to give it to Lieutenant Colonel Joyce for approval than to give it to you!"

Gu Yu tapped a document on his head: "Come on, just give it to the division commander for approval!"

Captain Ryan caught the document, smiled shyly and scratched his head: "I know, Major, don't worry about taking the exam!" Strive to show your demeanor, show your heroism, and show the face of our seventh company!"

This promotion examination is held once every five years. Countless officers of the Fifth Army who have been stuck in their positions for several years are all looking forward to the stars and the moon, waiting for the arrival of this assessment.

The assessment is not only the promotion of a major to a lieutenant colonel, but also in this assessment.

Thousands of troops crossed the single-plank bridge and competed for only five places.

Anyone who has been in the army knows this truth - it is the best to pick up the military rank that can be promoted by the exam. What is really difficult is the military merits and ranks that are killed with a knife and blood on the battlefield. That's why they are often heart-intentional and life-saving.

Although the assessment site is located in the 10th Division where Gu Yu is located, it is an internal assessment of the entire Fifth Army. In the afternoon of the same day, there were officers from other divisions, not far away from the galaxy, rushed in a hurry.

The field is an indoor simulation cabin. When following the swarm into the field, Gu Yu's only male insect can be said to be "one unique". He earned enough side eyes and opened the way automatically wherever he went.

There is also a group of strong female worm men who curse their father and mother, complaining in a rough voice, "What kind of bullshit weather is the Capital Star?" "Which genius raised by his female father came up to set the assessment in the rainy season?" At the sight of the elegant and lazy handsome male insects, they all spoke with the firecrackers in the rainy day.

The big men stiffly straightened up and felt a little uncomfortable. They coughed softly, and their dark faces turned strangely red, and they even forgot how to breathe for a moment.

Gu Yu became the most comfortable worm in the audience. He doesn't mean anything special, but it's not easy to say to them, "Everyone, keep scolding, it's okay with him", right?

The strange atmosphere finally stayed until the examiners arrived, and then he temporarily let go of breath.

Each examinee finds his or her own simulation module according to the test number. Naturally, the actual test will not really make the big guys do it, but similar to the common virtual online games on the market, connecting the candidates' brain signals and logging in to the simulation examination room.