15 Encounter

Gu Yu was stunned and repeated his words: "Do you know his name is Elvis?"

Lu Chen smiled, and his bones clearly crossed his long hair.

"Lord, when I first met you, I didn't know nothing about your past."

When he decided to like a bug, Lu Chen hoped to be foolproof.

He can climb from a female insect from a low to a muddy pit to this point, relying on his innocable reason.

Before falling down completely, Lu Chen's control of the battle of the Kexing rebels was also foolproof.

But he didn't count the beetle's feet.

He was foolproof and fell down completely.

This is an accident that happened under Lu Chen's infallibility, and it was an accident he didn't calculate. In addition, Lu Chen did not miss a step and made any choice that could not be guaranteed to be foolproof.

Gu Yu is the only exception.

This is a choice that he knew that he might fail and the possibility of failure was still very high, but he still chose to turn his back on his innocible reason.

As soon as he met Gu Yu, Lu Chen sent insects to find out all his backgrounds.

Family background, relatives, and emotional experience.

In particular, the unbridled experience of changing boyfriends every other month in college was particularly glorious and eye-catching.

After reading it at that time, it took Lu Chen the longest time in his life to think about and make a decision: whether to continue to contact with this white-haired male worm that looks like a scum worm and can almost be determined to be scum worm according to experience.

Lu Chen has a shadow.

Childhood experience can almost affect the next life of a worm.

Lu Chen doesn't want to live in the past, but he does live in the shadow of the past.

The tall male in his memory commanded the female to raise the long and thick whip and fight at him and his female father.

One whip after another.

Bloody.

When he was young, he howled "father, father". The female insect, who was beaten so childless, could not respond to him. The male insect, who was tall and sitting not far away, could obviously respond, but refused to respond to him.

A salty cold water poured on him. He was tied to the cold pillar, and the fishy sweetness spread into his mouth, which was the smell of his own blood. A thick syringe was inserted into his slender arm, and the feeling of blood loss was particularly clear.

"Does this bastard still need a blood test?" The male worm's female voice is sharp.

"It must be this bitch who hooked up with the hero of the bitch. It's a hero who beats to death. You are kind to them!"

It was an unreasonable fiction.

Just because his female father was once a female slave, he was favored by his male father for a period of time.

If you want to commit a crime, there is no excuse.

Later, even if the test results came out and proved that everything was a trap, the scandal had been caused by a lot of noise.

The reputation of the male worm is more important than a lowly female slave and his lowly female worm son.

The male insect naturally chose the former.