68 Chaos

After being hospitalized for half a month, Gu Yu stubbornly climbed out of the hospital, patted his chest and assured Lu Chen that he had completely recovered.

Then as soon as he got home, he turned his head and sighed to Lieutenant General Bud, sighing for a long time, and weakly saying that he would have to lie at home for half a month before he could return to the military headquarters.

Long before the hijacking incident, Gu Yu fantasized that the military department had a big event early, and then gave him a long vacation. As a result, he was lucky because of misfortune. He really bumped into him. With the excuse of going up and down the shift, how could he not use it?

Anyway, now I'm going back to the military department to deal with some small but extremely troublesome after-care matters. He is very good at asking Gu Yu to cause trouble. It is more difficult to ask him to deal with the aftermath than climbing to the sky.

Lu Chen was also worried about his physical condition, and even felt that half a month was not enough. He had to ask for a few more months.

Fortunately, Gu Yu was not deceived by the righteous words of his major general, and once again firmly expressed his determination: "I can only work for half a month. I'm still a worm to support my family!"

Lu Chen: "..."

He pinched Gu Yu's face: "When you meet, you are really ambitious. However, it's better to sit up straight in bed before saying this.

Gu Yuzheng lay on his back in the quilt, said goodbye to the smell of disinfectant water in the hospital, and breathed the air at home contentedly. He didn't even bother to move a finger. He blinked when he heard the words: "Isn't the bed used to lie down?"

Lu Chenzheng sat cross-legged next to him, with light brain lenses on the bridge of his nose, and sketched it with a pen.

Gu Yu's half-squinted eyes were about to open. He nestled in the pillow and watched his action of holding the pen lazily. He gradually said, "Isn't this the birthday gift you gave me by the major general?"

The familiar mecha figure that is still on the bedside table?

White is the background color, and the joints are connected in black. The overall lines are simple and sparse, but the details are complicated.

Lu Shen has roughly set up the bone joint frame in the draft, and the whole has basically taken shape, and is enriching the complicated organs.

Hearing this, he looked over slightly and lowered his deep eyes behind the lens: "The difference between the model and the physical object is still very big. It needs more details and data to test whether it can really be applied to the battlefield."

Gu Yu's eyes lit up, and even his upper body stood up from the bed: "Mr. Lu, can you really make the mecha you designed for me and take it to the battlefield?"

Lu Chen squeezed his thin lips. Seeing that he was so looking forward to and happy, the tip of the pen stopped: "When it was originally designed as a birthday gift, because it was a model, so I added a lot of whimsical ideas. After that, when I really promised to design a mecha for the battlefield, I also thought about designing another one that was more accurate.

"But after thinking about it, I still prefer this one when I meet you."

"But it may take a while." Lu Chen put down his pen and rubbed his obedient and soft hair. "Some ideas are still in the theoretical stage in the current mecha field. I have to debug more details and data to demonstrate."

"It sounds very powerful..." Gu Yu put his hand behind his head, leaned back on the pillow weakly again, looked up at Lu Chen, and his eyes reflected a light with a faint smile.