97 Tears

Gu Yu also knew who the female insect opposite the room was.

Ares said calmly, "Please, Major General Gu, choose one of your colleagues to spend the estrus."

"What the hell are you sick..." Gu Yu gritted his teeth and squeezed out word by word.

Ares hissed again with an undulating sound: "Gu Xiongzi, did you know it?"

Ares ordered to inject a sober agent into the commander of the opposite legion. Gu Yu heard the sound of their silence and the sound of moving the chair when they woke up. He was probably bound and gagged as before.

However, Gu Yu is a little overwhelmed.

Every minute he gritted his teeth and did not answer, the members of the male insect country beside him would inject another dose of catalyst into his wrist.

Gu Yu had no idea of how much injection a normal insect could withstand. At first, he could count it: one, two... four, five...

The sound of struggling on the opposite side was suddenly much lower.

Gu Yu smelled the stronger and stronger smell of female insects, with the message of showing love to male insects. They also injected estrus.

The female does not have a estrus period, but they will also fall into love/desire under the influence of the male's estrus information. Even if the mental level of these legion commanders is extremely high, large doses of injections inevitably affect them.

This is what the male insect country so-called--

"It's a lowly instinct." Ares's low sigh echoed indoors, "What an insect-hating instinct..."

..., eight...

By the time of the eighth tube, Gu Yu had begun to count countless. His head was a little confused, and he began to float and couldn't remember who he was.

Nine, ten...

This is the number calculated by Ares for Gu Yu.

He looked at the white-haired male insect, who had completely fallen into the quagmire of estrus, and his face was as red as blood. After removing the blindfold, his eyes were blurred. He probably only remembered that he was a male insect.

Ares was a little surprised: Do you want a full ten tubes...

Is it the effectiveness of S-level spiritual power? Or... Is he really so unwilling to touch insects other than Lu Chen?

The former is unlikely, and Ares has also done experiments on s-level worms. If it's the latter, Ares's heart is cold.

Looking at the effect of the opposite legion commander's medicine starting to attack, Ares said without ups and downs, "Untie the male insects."

There is only instinct, and Ares believes that he will make a choice.

The members wore isolation clothes so that they would not be affected by the breath of the male insect's estrus period, and carefully and quickly untied the shackles of the male's feet.

Suddenly there was a bang.

The white-haired male suddenly got up and raised the chair and smashed it on the head of the nearest member to him - the chair was of good quality to prevent Gu Yu from breaking free, and the quality of hitting his head was even better.

Moreover, at this time, the male insect was extremely aggressive and strong, and he also stunned the member on the spot through the protective hood.

"Fuck/your mother!" Gu Yu scolded while smashing.