26 Love

Gu Yu clearly felt that after he said this, Lu Chen took a deep breath and suffocated.

He continued to work hard, and his upper body was almost close to Lu Chen. The temperature was handing over to each other, and his breathing was intertwined. His cool lips bit his ears and wet: "Brother Lu, if you don't talk, you will agree."

Lu Chen calmed down and stopped in time. He almost was hooked back to the cage. He was about to hold down Gu Yu, who was a demon, and said something, but Gu Yu angrily hugged him: "I don't care. You have forgiven me!" Don't talk to me."

It's not the first time for Lu Chen to see his hero rolling around.

He raised his pair, hugged the white hair buried in his arms, and stroked it gently: "I'm not angry with you."

Gu Yu looked up from his arms and looked at him quietly with his pine bluestone-like eyes.

Lu Chen also looked down at him, with a flat face, but his eyes seemed to contain the deep affection of the gurgling stream like water after the ice and snow melted.

"I'm angry with myself. If it weren't for me... Something happened, you don't have to come out to work, you don't have to be attacked, and you don't have to have insects around you to protect you when you are in danger.

Gu Yu was anxious to say something to refute him, but Lu Chen lowered his head slightly and kissed the lips he wanted to open. His drooping eyelashes moved, and he stared attentively and gently at Gu Yu, who was stunned by the kiss.

"It's not self-loathing, it's not about getting into trouble, and it's not that I feel useless." He said everything Gu Yu wanted to refute him, with his forehead against his forehead. "Didn't we say that tomorrow will be better if we are with each other here?"

He paused and was a little afraid: "But what should I do without you?" If you encounter, you can't have an accident. I can't live without you. Do you understand? The first time I saw this video, I was so scared that I was dizzy. I was not angry with you. I was worried about you, you know?"

Gu Yu was stunned in his kisses and arms. When he came to his senses, the first thing was to turn off the video that was still on. Looking at Lu Shen, Gu Yu was speechless for a moment.

He was too self-righteous. He thought Lu Chen was alerting him, but he was also whipping himself with a video.

He accompanied him to be tortured to remind Gu Yu.

How can Gu Yu be willing to do it?

He hugged Lu Chen tightly, as if to integrate him into the bone and blood into one. He hated why the limitations of the body made it impossible for him to integrate the Lu Chen in front of him into the bone and blood into one without distinguishing each other.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Gu Yu could only hold him and apologize over and over again, and his eyes turned red. "I'm sorry, Lu Chen, I and I didn't take into account your thoughts. I just thought I would win and rushed up randomly. I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Lu Chen held his face, from his forehead and eyebrows, and kissed all the way to the corners of his red eyes: "Yuyu, I know you are sure that you are sure to win. But what if? I can't afford to lose, my lord.

Lu Chen usually didn't accept the softness. As soon as he took the softness, he lost his helmet and armor and completely realized his mistake.

He looked at Lu Chen, who was holding his face and kissing in front of him. His heart was so soft that he compromised and said, "Then I promise you not to find a job far away from home, okay?"

Lu Chen said "um", looked up at him, and smiled faintly. Like the early sunshine passing through the heavy clouds, the clouds are full of rain.

Gu Yu was throbbing by this smile, and also smiled at him. Seeing that the atmosphere was relaxed, he dared to joke: "Major general, I'm very sure, okay? I'm the hero of Major General Lu, who is invincible in driving armor. How can I be bad? If you lose all this, won't Mr. Lu lose all his face as a student?