87 Ring

On the day of his discharge from the hospital, Lu Chen and Liu Zhen went to the hospital with a large bouquet of flowers.

When they entered the ward, the teenager was standing by his bedside and slowly packing his clothes and sheets, and his back was much thinner because of the days of hospitalization. Hearing the sound behind him, he turned around for a moment and smiled naturally.

"You are here, senior Lu. I will be discharged from the hospital today." There was a smile on his face that was the same as before, but his words and deeds were much more mature. It was difficult to see the previous frizz that he had the momentum and ignored the rush forward.

Liu Zhen, who was pushing the wheelchair, sat down, skillfully poured a glass of water for Er Chong, and asked, "Would you like some fruit?" These days when I was in the hospital, my classmates came to visit me and sent a lot of fruit to eat.

"No, no, no." Liu Zhen quickly waved his hand and presented a large bunch of pink and white carnations prepared. "Congratulations on being discharged from the hospital today!" He seems to have recovered well. He is very energetic, young man!"

Lu Chen asked, "You will go to Imperial University to go through the admission procedures soon after you are discharged from the hospital, right?"

Yan smiled brightly at him: "I used to be a senior, but in the future, I will really be a junior of Lu."

Lu Chen nodded and asked again, "Have you filled in your major?" What direction do you want to do in the future?

He scratched his hair and said shyly, "I filled in biomedicine, and I was probably admitted according to my grades. Ten ** is this major."

Lu Chen was a little surprised: "I thought you would choose chemistry or mechanical engineering."

Yan lowered his head slightly, and his hair fell down and swept across his cheek. He smiled gently and said, "I originally wanted to choose mechanical engineering, but later I changed my mind during the hospitalization. In the end, I still submitted it on the deadline."

Lu Chen moved his eyebrows: "Is this the direction you have decided?"

He raised his eyes, looked into his eyes, and nodded seriously: "Uh-huh."

Lu Chen also smiled faintly: "If so, then work hard in this direction."

He narrowed his eyes with a smile: "I thought senior Lu would ask me the specific reason, but it's also your style if you don't ask." He sniffed and sighed, "If only I had met you earlier."

Liu Zhen turned his head and asked puzzledly, "What's wrong with meeting earlier?"

Yan looked at Liu Zhen and said jokingly, "Then there is nothing to do with Major General Gu." He added with great care, "If I can be with such a good worm as senior Lu, if I can meet this opportunity earlier, there is no reason to let go, right?"

Liu Zhen was shocked: "You really dare to say that if Major General Gu knows the male worm..."

Lu Chen knew that Yin was joking, and did not put the child's words into his heart, but said in a meditation, "If it could be earlier... If Chongsheng could make this assumption, many regrets could be satisfied, right?"

The sayer was unintentional, the listener was intentional, and the joke smile stagnated on his face.

Liu Zhen didn't understand the atmosphere and said happily, "If I can make this assumption, I must take the college entrance examination early. You know, when I was admitted to college, the questions in previous years were very simple. It was our turn to die. If I hadn't been admitted to a good university, would I have gone to the army?"