Extra 2

Such a video is widely circulated on the secret site of Empire Star Network.

A very short live clip - in the basement of the military administration building before the bombing, the last four minutes.

In the rest of their lives after the disaster that countless insects were destined to forget, under the eyes of countless imperial audiences, they witnessed the last four minutes before the explosion.

The video starts when the elevator is finally closed.

After seeing the door sleaked, the long-haired female insect with light blonde hair stood quietly for a while before she remembered to sit down at the table.

After sitting down, he was silent for a long time before he remembered to put down the useless gun in his hand.

Then he looked at it for a while, leaned against the swivel chair, and closed his eyes silently.

He began to wait for the death sentence.

The former imperial marshal did not have any sadness or anger on his face. At the last moment of Chongsheng, he finally took off the gentle mask he had worn for a long time. Countless insects realized for the first time that the female insect, who behaved elegantly and always smiled decently in front of the camera, was so indifferent and indifferent after taking off her mask.

He is so indifferent to his life and death, not to mention the life and death of other insects.

The indifference in the bones was like a pool of stagnant water, which made any insects who saw it start to sweat coldly.

But when he opened his eyes and sat alone in the basement where the lights went out, the look made all the insects he saw a little desolate against their will.

It seems that it was not he who abandoned the whole world, but the whole world who abandoned him.

After sitting like this for a while, Randall suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the camera. He seemed to remember that the live broadcast had not been turned off, so he stood up and walked towards the camera.

Randall has been proud all his life and just wants to die with sloy, instead of letting the camera record how he was killed by the ceiling in the explosion.

This is the last "idea" in Randall's life.

Until suddenly a light shone through his back.

Randall slowly turned around, and his eyes couldn't hide their unbelief. He saw the elevator door slowly open, and the black-haired male worm running towards him from the direction of the light--

Until he threw himself into his arms, Randall's blank look did not recover.

There are three minutes left.

Meng Liu knew that they would die, and that it had reached the last three minutes for the insects that they were not honest with each other. He didn't want them to be so confused and not honest until they died. So he hugged Randall so tightly that he almost embedded the female insect into his body and bones.

He repeated crazily, "I love you, Randall, I love you, I love you, I love you until the last moment of my life..."

Randall was stunned for a long time, and then hugged him tightly with his backhand.

There are only two minutes left.

Randall said, "Are you as crazy as me? Obviously, you can escape, and you can live immediately. Why do you have to come back? For me... such a sinner, a madman?"

Meng Liu held his face, carefully held a treasure, and said, "You know the answer."

After a pause, Meng Liu said angrily, "You know the answer, but I still have to repeat - I love you, I love you until
The last moment of my life.