16 Retired

The next day was a cloudless sunny day. The sky was clear, and the unobstructed sunlight shone through the floor-to-ceiling windows in all directions of the room, and the wooden floor that the housekeepers had just wiped was almost shining.

The pink branches on the high table reflect the snow-white porcelain bottle, one pink and one white, reflecting each other.

The humidifier spewed out moist water vapor, which was filled with water mist. A layer of water vapor condensed on the porcelain bottle and petals, and then gathered into beads of water rolling down.

After humidifying the vase, the wheelchair automatically drove to a floor-to-ceiling window. Here you can see the lawn and swimming pool in the courtyard. The automatic sprinkler is working routinely in the morning. The water mist is like glowing dust particles in the sun, and the water in the swimming pool is shining.

There is a morning weather forecast on TV. It will be sunny and light rain in the next few weeks in the capital Hoshino.

Yeming District is the place where Lu Shen's home is located. I bought it here because there was a lot of green vegetation, fresh air, and a more suitable climate.

The Capital Star has entered the middle of spring, which is both a warm and dry season.

Compared with the light rain in the wild area, there will be no rain in the next few months before entering the midsummer rainy season. In addition to the temperature, the temperature is still rising.

On the same planet, the climate is very different. The outer road area in the southernmost part of the Capital Star has been raining heavily for months, and the northernmost Bibiu District is still full of ice and snow.

The official time of the empire is still based on the time of the star center of the capital, so no matter how many galaxies the empire spans, as long as it is the imperial worm, this season is still called spring.

It's a rare good day on the weekend. Gu Yu slept enough and didn't get up until the sun went up.

He walked down the stairs lazily in his pajamas, yawning and lazily.

Lu Chen was watching the news on the sofa. Gu Yu came over and knelt down on the carpet very naturally. His head lay on Lu Chen's lap and rubbed lazily.

His hair was not tied up, and his long white hair was scattered in a mess. Because it was too long, the tips of his hair were scattered on the furry carpet.

Lu Chen brushed the hair on his head, grabbed a long one and looked at it, and said, "I'll tie it for you?"

Gu Yu was waiting for him to say this, lying in his arms and saying "um" weakly.

If you say who adapts the fastest after Lu Chen's paralysis, Gu Yu recognizes the second, and no worm can recognize the first. Look at how natural he is every time he slips on his knees, and you will know how fast he adapts.

He sent a comb, a head rope and the first cup of nutrient solution in the morning. Lu Chen took it and patted him on the head gently: "Drink the nutrient solution."

Gu Yu said "um" for a long time. Before he got up, he turned around with his confused eyes, sat on the carpet with his back against the wheelchair, and picked up the bottle of nutrient solution.

Lu Chen began to comb his hair that he hadn't straightened for a long time, carefully from beginning to end.

"It is reported that at 10 p.m. in the capital star time yesterday, the five-party meeting of the commanders of the military army unanimously decided to officially approve the application for the retirement of Major General Lu Shen."