61 Gentle

When Lu Chen was recovering at noon, he received an invitation from the Imperial Mecha Research Institute.

It was the weekend. They went crazy last night. Both of them couldn't get up in the early morning and didn't go downstairs until noon.

The slightly dazzling sunlight at noon shone through the floor-to-ceiling window, making the chubby floor wiping back and forth bright and tasteable. The room was filled with the fragrance of glutinous rice porridge, and the air became soft and sweet.

Gu Yu held a bowl of porridge and sat on the sofa, sitting lazily, half squinting, and watching his major general do rehabilitation in the sun.

The sweat was reflected in the halo, sliding down the jaw, and then dripping down one by one through the neck through the throat knot, and then against the expressionless cold face, dark and tight muscles and meridians, and unprovoked sexy hookworms.

As for who is hooked--

Gu Yu smelled it and came.

He slowly raised his upper body from the sofa, threw the small bowl to the round roll, and supported his jaw. His gray eyes could not see any emotion, and he looked at the silhouette of Lu Chen in the halo.

The light brain seemed to communicate. Lu Chen failed to notice his sight. He took a breath, stopped rehabilitation, and sat back in the wheelchair to check the news.

Gu Yu still watched his every move.

The fine wind bell crashed into the house with the wind.

It was a wind chime strunged by a small bottle of nutrient solution. Naturally, it was not made by their two insects. It was developed by chubby and roundness that they were too lonely when they were not at home.

Gu Yu realized later that his life had completely integrated with Lu Chen and could not be separated. It seems that even he should be in the air he breathes, otherwise it will be difficult to complete it with one breath.

How to be moved by Lu Shen? It is difficult for Gu Yu to remember the answer to this question.

He is rarely sentimental. It seems that he is born less careful than other insects and lacks indifferent perception of external emotions.

It was not until half a year after the death of the female father that he did not shed a tear at the funeral that he had a childhood-related dream in an ordinary but inexplicable afternoon, buried it in the pillow and cried in a low voice.

Gu Yu never denied that he was happy. Compared with those who are not well-off in family, he comes from an aristocratic background and is well-educated. Compared with the complex family, his family is simple and his father is so gentle.

If even he has to feel sorry for himself, what should more unfortunate insects do?

However, in that usual afternoon, the sadness that was half a year late finally crushed him like an avalanche.

Like a child, he misses his female father. He doesn't understand why God must take away his close relatives, and why the insects are destined to leave.

In the room that day, the curtains were very thick. He buried in the pillow and trembled gently. He heard the small footsteps approaching, and seemed to notice his strangeness and stopped in front of the bed.

A pair of strange but warm and dry hands gently placed on his trembling shoulders.

He patted gently and comforted his unreasonable sadness for no reason.

Gu Yu knew who it was, but he didn't look up and didn't want to show his inexplicable sadness and weakness in front of him. Lu Chen's military uniform was unsolved, but he just lowered his eyes, patted him gently on the shoulder, and stood silently in the dimly lit bedroom.