13 A fight

There is nothing more to make Gu Yu happier than Lu Chen's congratulations.

This congratulations made him recharge back 10% of the power he was about to consume, and he could barely cope with the next dinner.

Elvis took him to a high-end restaurant in the heart, sitting by the floor-to-ceiling window by the lake.

There are very few guests here. They sit in two places. Even if they recognize Gu Yu, they won't make a fuss.

Elvis said, "This is the restaurant that we used to come to in college, and now I also come here often."

Gu Yu didn't respond and handed him the menu: "Come on, I'm too lazy."

Elvis smiled, as if he knew Gu Yu would say so.

It was already dark, and the lights on the lake lit up. With the night wind blowing across the lake, the waves of the lake were sparkling.

"For so many years, your personality has not changed."

Between the dishes, Elvis said.

Gu Yu didn't say anything: "I can't remember what my personality was before. And that doesn't matter."

Elvis looked up, and the lake light reflected in his eyes: "I still remember, I still remember any scene when we were dating before."

"I still remember everything you said to me." Elvis's eyes were a little gloomy, with a sense of self-deprecation, "Of course, you rarely talk to me."

"But today, you really surprised me."

"Gu Yu, you have changed, but you haven't changed." Elvis looked down and fell on the hot coffee on the table.

"After dating you for half a year, I still can't believe that you will concentrate on Major General Lu Chen."

Gu Yu said "Oh" lazily.

Elvis looked up at him and said word by word, "Because he is your female, right?"

He shouldn't have asked these words now, but he has waited too long and endured them for too long. The male insect's understatement of "Oh" made him even more unbearable and couldn't wait to ask questions.

"Because of marriage, right?"

"Because Major General Lu has become your belonging, you will protect him and cherish him, right?"

Elvis affirmed himself: "Yes, this is your character. Gu Yu, you hate change. Lu Chen strongly married you five years ago and forced you to get used to him. Now his goal has been achieved.

"You hate other insects inserting into your life now, isn't it just because of habits?"

"Well, if... I mean, if I didn't promise to share with you and became your female king, would you get used to my existence and treat me like Lu Chen now?"

Elvis tightened his lips and said this almost desperately.

Gu Yu is still lazy.

He raised his head and looked at him lazily with his head tilted. He really wondered, "Do you know me very well?"

Elvis stagnated and squeezed his lips: "I don't know it very well, but there are still some."

Gu Yu used the other spoon and stirred the coffee. It seems that I don't want to drink, I just want to play.

"I don't even know myself." Gu Yu said, "You don't know me, let alone Lu Chen."

"First, Major General Lu doesn't need me to maintain it. I will cherish it." Gu Yu said lazily, "He doesn't belong to me."