2 S-level

A few days ago, Major General Lu Chen, the commander of the Fifth Army of the Empire, had just triumphed from the border and was immediately transferred to Kexing to quell the rebellion.

Gu Yu, who was at home, received Lu Chen's transfer order. Except for being dissatisfied with his female gentleman's arrival a few days later, he was not worried at all.

In the eyes of the discerning worm, there is no doubt about the victory of this rebellion.

How can the invincible imperial knights at the border lose in a small planetary rebellion?

Gu Yu also believed so much, so when he heard the news, he couldn't believe it at all. But Liu Zhen can't make such a joke with him...

Maybe he really didn't sleep well at noon. When he first heard the news, Gu Yu felt that his brain was a little hypoxic. His vision was as dark as anemia, and he couldn't stand firmly and fell back on the lounge chair.

Liu Zhen hurriedly said, "Gu Xiongzi, don't be excited! The major general has now turned to safety, and the situation has been stable..."

Yuan Yuan also sensed that the master was not in a good mood. He moved to Gu Yu's leg and tentatively touched the bottom of his trousers gently.

Gu Yu lay on his back in the chair, his arms covered his eyes, and his mind was still a little confused and confused.

Liu Zhen was still comforting at the other end of the video, but Gu Yu suddenly got up again, and his eyes gradually became firm: "I'm going to see him."

Liu Zhen was dumbfounded: "Are you coming now? Wait! Gu Xiongzi, have you forgotten that the male worm can't go to the battlefield? Moreover, Major General Lu will transfer back to the Capital Star Hospital in a few days. You can also..."

Gu Yu repeated, "I'm going to see him. Right now."

"Well, the military department will not allow you to come..."

"No, they can't stop me."

Gu Yu's tone was unseenable: "I am the hero of Major General Lu Chen, and I am qualified to see my female."

The Zerg society is different from most races.

The sex of the Zerg is divided into male and female. Females are divided into general females and sub-females, both of which can give birth to children. It's just that compared with the petite and small number of sub-females, the females are generally taller and stronger.

Compared with sub-females, the number of male insects is even smaller and less, which makes insects point.

Every year, the gestation rate of newborn babies and male worms of the Zerg is extremely low, which has eventually led to a serious male-female imbalance in Zerg society.

Almost every male insect is a treasure of Zerg society. Society gives them unparallelled respect and preferential treatment, and the females are also physically and psychologically obedient to the male worms.

Therefore, since the birth of the Zerg, the Zerg has implemented a male and multiple female system. In addition to marrying a female king, the male worm can also accept several female servants at the same time, and there are even countless female slaves under the female servant.

The large number of tall females cover almost all the division of labor in society, while the males are only responsible for lying at home and enjoying the care of the females.

--also referred to for short, eating soft rice.

Of course, the male insects will not stay at home obediently. After years of boredom, they have explored endless ways to have fun.