18 The attack

After that therapy and going to bed, Lu Shen didn't seem to be so sharp. It looked like this, but Gu Yu was not sure.

He knew that Lu Chen must have something in his heart, but he could not push the worm too hard. He could only show his determination to Lu Chen through action.

No matter how much you say, the effect is often not as significant as the actual step.

When he officially went to work for the first time next Monday, Gu Yu showed his passion and vitality to prove his pleasure in supporting his family. With the piano box on his back, his face was full of spring breeze, and he kissed Lu Chen enthusiastically.

Then as soon as the door was closed, Gu Yu's face became a wisp of jade gate that could not be surpassed by the spring breeze, and the rest was full of dry sand and dry stones, ten miles of desert.

Old yin and yang worm.

He sighed deeply, picked up the piano box belt he was carrying, took a step, and dragged it with five steps and a sigh, and came to the silver suspension car parked in the yard.

The vision covered by the bushes and bushes recovered. Gu Yu immediately changed his face and turned around enthusiastically to Lu Chen, who was sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

"I'm going to work. Don't miss me too much."

Lu Chen laughed, shook his head helplessly, and waved at him.

Because of Lu Chen's smile, Gu Yu reluctantly felt that he went out and consumed 10% of the electricity before getting on the car.

Sitting on the suspension car, he was familiar with it - he tried it, and then Gu Yu, the old company, who had not driven the car by himself for five years, suddenly turned around and rushed the car to the sky and flew away.

Fortunately, the wild area where they lived was sparsely worms, and only a family was seen for a few miles, so they didn't bump into a car accident scene when they went out.

Gu Yu is really bold. He hasn't driven a car for five years, and he is not afraid whether he will drive or not. He goes up recklessly.

When he officially went to the inter-regional highway, Gu Yu's previous driving feeling was found. His fast and steady driving skills were not to live up to the imperial bug driver's license he had passed once.

There was nothing to do all the way, but Gu Yu always felt that his right eyelid was jumping.

As the old saying goes, is it the left eye jumping or the right eye jumping?

Gu Yu was thinking about it. Sure enough, he was about to get off the inter-regional highway when he suddenly heard a loud bang in front of him, and the smoke rolled from the heart area below.

The cars in front of them were stunned. One or two of them were so scared that they couldn't continue to drive, and it couldn't drive.

As soon as the car in front stopped, it was also stuffed behind. The grumpy Si poked his head out of the window and scolded: "What's the front of you doing? Can you drive?! Don't get on the highway if you can't drive!"

Then the scolding Si was also stunned. There was not only a thick smoke in his heart, but also a series of explosions, as lively as fireworks and firecrackers during the festival.

The noise of exclamations and calls for help permeated the bustling streets at the same time, floating on the highway, scaring the masses of them.

Gu Yu was also stunned. He looked up at the thick smoke and firelight on the block outside the front windshield, and climbed up little by little until the whole highway lane was dyed dark when it met with the sky.