42 Recognition

At this moment, it was lunchtime, and there were few insects in the training room.

But as soon as he saw the new Major Mvul, he came in with Lieutenant Colonel Joyce, the deputy commander. The male insect took off his cloak and even took off his military coat, leaving only a tie and a close-fitting white shirt. Joyce also took off his coat and was about to fight.

The military women didn't eat any food and stayed to look at the second worm curiously.

The news was reported by good people and spread to the canteen. The soldiers and women in the canteen were not in the mood to eat. Some carried rice bowls, and some held bottles of nutrient solution, hooked their shoulders and backs and squeezed into the training room to take a check in.

The training room near the dormitory area is not big. At present, the whole room is surrounded by dense swarms of insects, and there are even several insects with rice bowls squatting on the window sill.

Gu Yu simply folded his coat and casually coded it on the wooden floor in one corner.

The white-haired male worm shirt is close-fitting, and the high-waisted trousers outlines the right leg proportion. After removing the brim hat, he casually wrapped the ponytail behind his head a few times, tied it into a small round shape and shrugged behind his head - it didn't matter how long the boot was, but it was inconvenient to fight close to the body.

But even so, Gu Yu didn't have the idea of cutting it off. After all, it is rare to throw the beetle to fight now.

"Major Gu, are you sure about the real hand-to-hand combat?" Joyce, who was also ready on the opposite side, looked at him with a smile.

Gu Yu tied his hair and glanced at him with reluctment: "If you want to fight, just fight. How can there be so much nonsense? Or are you afraid?"

Joyce twisted his neck, squeezed his fists, and raised a ruffian smile: "How can that be? Am I not afraid of hurting the major? I hit you today, and I will be invited to the upper office for tea tomorrow.

These words resonated with the onlookers.

Indeed, although Major Gu said on the training ground this morning that whoever dissent him can challenge him, who really has the courage of Lieutenant Colonel Joyce to fight with the fragile male worm?

Not long ago, during the Star Cup, Lieutenant General Bud asked the whole division to sit together and watch and learn the live broadcast of the event. The military insects of the 10th Division deeply realized how ferocious the mecha driven by the male worm on the field was. But the Star Cup is a mecha battle after all. Now the real worms are on the battle. Who doesn't have the body that can't be touched like the porcelain doll?

Gu Yu said, "Ha ha": "Middle Colonel Joyce, I'll talk about it if you can."

Joyce's face also showed a little a little ecstasy. The two sides were standing opposite each other and fighting against each other. On the window sill, the soldiers and women with rice bowls volunteered to be referees. With him, they "started", both sides quickly attacked at the same time.

Perhaps because of his ambition to win, or because of his personality, Joyce did not release the water, but at the beginning, he punched his front hand and stabbed the male insect in the chest. Gu Yu reacted quickly. He patted his body slightly and his right hand. Unexpectedly, Joyce was very energetic. His fist changed the trajectory and could sweep over Gu Yu's scattered hair.

Joyce has been on the battlefield for a long time, and he has much more practical experience than male worms. At the next pass where the fist was blocked, his left leg swept like the wind at the same time.