8 Play the performance

When Gu Yu is lazy, he can save what he should do in his life for the next life; when it is rare to take the initiative, he can do what he can.

After lunch, Gu Yu found out the souvenir book distributed by the college when he graduated, with the dean's light brain number on it.

Gu Yu directly contacted the dean, introduced himself to his identity, and politely asked them if they had any plans to recruit new teachers recently.

The dean has an impression of several male insects who have graduated in previous years, especially Gu Yu, a strange male insect. Hearing that he wanted to come to the college to teach, he was so scared that he choked several times.

Coincidentally, the Imperial Capital Conservatory of Music is recruiting new teachers these days, and there is also an announcement on the Internet.

He can't try to muddle through it.

But the dean was still a little hesitant: "Gu Xiongzi, you have studied here before. As you know, our college has not recruited Xiongchong as a teacher for hundreds of years..."

Gu Yu also turned to the recruitment announcement on the official website: "It's not said that it doesn't recruit male insects?"

Dean: "..."

That's because which male insect will be like you suddenly came to sign up! Do you still want to work? There is no second one for the Zerg, right?

The dean scolded his grandson in his heart. On the surface, he was still polite, and he couldn't find any neglect to the male worm: "But you also know how precious a male worm is to the empire..."

"If our college hires you, we also need to ensure your safety during work. If something happens to you, we can't afford it."

Gu Yu tilted his head and thought for a moment, "I think our college is quite safe when we are studying. It's okay when you are a student, but why not when you are a teacher?

The dean was so choked that he couldn't speak.

If we go on, maybe he will be given the name of "discrimination against male insects". He can't afford it.

So the dean made a compromise: "How about I arrange a time for you to interview? But the final recruitment still depends on your strength. It's not easy for us to get gender preferential treatment. Do you think it's..."

Gu Yu understands.

I am a thorny stall for them. I am not only worried that something will happen to the real employment, but also worried that the refusal to be hired will be used by the heartworm, and the crime of "discrimination against male insects" will be put up.

If possible, Gu Yu doesn't want to torture them. But there is nothing he can do. He is going to support his family now. Both sides can only understand each other.

After agreeing to the dean, Gu Yu tried the violin again, and then called Lu Chen, who was recovering in the fitness room next door: "Major general, come and listen to how I'm doing!"

"It's chubby and round. You can also listen to it." Gu Yu commanded the two housekeepers to climb up the sofa with their round bodies and sit on the sofa.

Lu Chen also came out of the gym, with a little sweat on his forehead and wet his hair.

He just stood up from the wheelchair with a horizontal bar, and he was exhausted after only a few groups. It's not really standing up, but adapting the legs to stretching when standing up, which is more about exercising the strength of the arms.

Lu Chen's arm strength is very good, and sweating is not because his arm is tired. It's more painful and heartbreaking when stretching the legs.

But the morning's training was still effective. At least Lu Chen is now used to the pain when stretching his legs. He is used to being patient, and the pain is okay, at least it shows that his legs are not completely paralyzed.