74 Insects

Gu Yu finally won the gold mine with 50 million star coins.

Everything that followed finally returned to the track of the plan and naturally contacted the seller.

Gu Yu showed their sincerity that they hoped to buy more gold mines. He shook hands and took out the proof of 100 billions of assets. The money was so generous that the gold mine owner had to see the money and agreed to take a group of insects to the mine for on-site inspection.

"Everyone understands each other. When you open the door to do business, you have to be sincere." Gu Yu smiled carelessly and said with sincerity, "We have come all the way. The goods are really not real. You have to look at them with your own eyes to rest assured."

His smile is very stingy.

This kind of lazy smile, as if everything is under his leisurely control, makes it difficult for insects to doubt what bad intentions he will have. Because this smile makes you feel that he is too lazy to lie to you and disdains to spend this effort.

For the sake of money - if this big business is really done, the miner will make a lot of money and wake up with a smile in his dreams. Naturally, he is willing to treat the insects with sincerity and bring the big customers back to the Latherwei Basin. He enthusiastically introduces the local customs all the way, and has the sincerity to let the customers live and investigate slowly.

Gu Yu refused quietly. He said that he only went into the mine to inspect the goods and left. By the way, he hinted that his business was too busy, and there were other urgent matters to deal with later.

He looks like an old-fashioned businessman, so that no one can see the shadow of him who has been staying at home for many years and does not like to leave the house.

When entering the mine, Gu Yu glanced around. The male insect country had a garrison nearby, but there were not many troops. He paid attention to the Liujin Mine, but he did not pay much attention to it.

This made him a little relieved. At least it proves that the male insect country does not know the so-called "Star of Hope" plan of the Emperor **.

A group of insects are stepping on the sand and gravel beach and moving in the direction of the mine. Suddenly, the clear sky "romped" overhead, like a violent explosion outside the clouds and in the galaxy.

All the insects were in chaos and looked up.

The two "suns" above their heads still hurt their eyes, but after the flat and straight scorching sun, it seems that there are some unusual stormy waves hidden.

The owner of the mine cursed to the sky: "Is it the emperor ** department fighting with the male insect country?"

The really smart business worm does not stand in any political position. Only money is their God.

Soon, the male insect country stationed troops in the mine also received the news that they were temporarily transferred to leave in large numbers, and now there are only a few left. The mine owner has not planned to give up doing business yet. He insists that it is a small matter. He is in the three-way area of Ulaxing. What big and small things have he not seen? He insisted on taking them into the mine to inspect the goods.

Gu Yu quickly met his colleagues and knew that the front-line battlefield had begun, and the main force of the military force led by Lieutenant General Bud had arrived. Their task should also keep up as soon as possible and control the gold mine as soon as possible.

However, Gu Yu was not sure whether there was any troops in the mine, so he pretended that he was not worried about the battle on the front line and left Joyce and his adjutant outside the cave.