39 Parents

When he received the message from Randall, Lu Chen was in the fitness room and didn't know how many times he tried to stand up and was incompetent.

His leg muscles are almost completely ignorant, and even the exoskeleton walking aid cannot be installed. The pressure on the bones too early may cause more irreparable results.

Lu Chen can only force himself to repeat meaningless stretching movements every day and train unconscious muscles. If he does not stretch, the leg muscles are likely to loosen and become drooping fat.

That's ugly. Lu Chen didn't want to live like that.

After finishing this set of training, he saw Randall's message. He asked himself what he thought about Gu Yu's entry into the army.

Lu Chen knew that his former colleague had never been aimless. Randall's superior background and s-level talent have made him used to the power of self-determination since he was a child. This power made him decisive and confident, and also made him never ask others for their opinions before making up their minds.

Since Randall came to ask for his opinion, it meant that his former colleague had made a decision.

And most of the decisions are agreed to test his opinion.

Suddenly, a warm body was stuck behind him. The male insect circled his neck and looked at him with his head turned to his head. After waking up in the afternoon, his voice was hoarse and lazy: "Major General, what are you looking at?"

Lu Chen also turned his head to look at him. The slender white hair of the male worm scattered with his downward pressure, and a few sps hung on Lu Chen's chest, making him a little itchy.

"The military department has agreed to your entry." After thinking for a moment, Lu Chen skipped all the nonsense and simply said the result.

Gu Yu's eyes, which were as hazy as a layer of fog, suddenly lit up. The bright sunlight fell into his eyes, and he couldn't wait to turn around for a few laps: "Is it past? Passed? Did it really pass?!

Lu Chen was infected by his joy and couldn't help laughing: "Let's celebrate tonight?"

After Gu Yu was happy, his mind was a little clear, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help rising: "In a few days, when Lu Chen finishes the entrance test of Imperial University, we will celebrate after you are successfully admitted. At that time, it will be a double happiness!"

Lu Chen couldn't help raising the corners of his lips, pushed away the male worm's hair and kissed him on the forehead, saying, "I haven't taken the exam yet. How can I be more confident than me?"

"That's a must," Gu Yu took it for granted. "Mr. Lu is so powerful that the entrance examination will definitely not be a problem. At that time, I will cheer for you outside the examination room."

Lu Chen: "Don't do it. At that time, you will be attracted to the whole examination room. I can't win."

"Huh?" Gu Yupin felt that this was wrong. He pinched his major general's jaw and raised it. "Why do I think this is sour?"

"Your problem," Lu Chen said lightly, "You make hot and sour dishes at noon, and there is too much sour lemon juice."

"Well, aren't you eating well?" Gu Yu was not convinced and bit his soft lips, which were not in line with Lu Chen's appearance at all. After biting, he was reluctant to let go, and pestered the two lips and bit and licked them again.

Lu Chen naturally welcomed him and was about to invite him to go deeper, but Gu Yu suddenly remembered something: "Ah, by the way, I have to be the first to tell Brian about my entry. Haha, I have to communicate by video and see him as the vice president with my own eyes!"