104 Restoration

After the canonization ceremony, Randall left on business, and Gu Yu was summoned by the queen.

"I think you were so tall when I saw you when I was a child," Her Royal Highness said with a smile. "Now you are taller than me. How time flies."

Gu Yu said, "How are you in good health recently?"

He was walking side by side with the queen under the corridor of the back garden, and Kleist accompanied the queen on the other side. After them, the waiters were following them from afar.

"Your Majesty is too old to come out to treat guests." The queen said kindly, "I can still move and strong, so come out to see your child."

He stopped, narrowed his eyes and looked at Gu Yu's face carefully, and smiled slowly.

"My eyes have always been like your father-in-law, but the older you look, the more you look like your father-in-law..."

When the queen smiled, subtle wrinkles appeared in the corners of her eyes, but she could still faintly see the beauty of that year.

Gu Yu didn't answer this, but let the queen look at it.

For a moment, the queen gently patted him on the shoulder: "Good boy, it will be the anniversary of your father's death in a month. Remember to convey your condolences for me."

The queen sighed gently and looked at the snow in the distance: "Since your male father died in an accident, your female father has been depressed. If it hadn't been for you and your brother in your heart, I'm afraid it would have been long ago..."

His words stopped abruptly, and his eyes gradually turned to look back at the encounter and smiled gently: "Seeing that the encounter raised by one hand is so excellent and so excellent, he will definitely feel gratified by the spirit of heaven."

The queen asked Gu Yu and his female words again, and Fang patted him on the shoulder and turned away. All the attendants also followed the queen away.

Gu Yu took a look at Crest and asked lightly, "Then shall I go first?"

Christer's face was a little bad all the way. Gu Yu was not sure what had happened to him - to be honest, it was nothing serious, and Gu Yu didn't care.

Crest was silent for a moment: "I'll see you off."

Gu Yu did not refuse. They went all the way back along the corridor and passed a corner. Crest suddenly grabbed him, pulled him into the side hall in the corner, and locked the door.

Gu Yu was suddenly stunned by him, raised his eyebrows and asked, "What are you doing?"

The long-covered anxiety of Christ filled his face: "I have something urgent, I've got something to do, and I've been thinking about it for a long time. Only you can trust me..."

Gu Yu was slightly surprised: "What's the matter?"

He rarely saw Crest's anxious look.

Crest took out his light brain and showed an email to Gu Yu. There was no signature on it, only a short sentence--

[Be careful of Moser.]

Gu Yuyi said silently: "Moser...Moser Company? Who sent this to you?"

Kleist's expression was more awe-inspiring, mixed with a little unspeakable.

He had to show him the address of the sender.

Gu Yu's expression also changed when he saw it.

"Your hero, Chris. Moser?"

An email from a bug that has been dead for many years?!

When Lu Chen came to the Central Hospital for re-examination, he met Bud again.