5 Door to the door

The distance between the two is so close that they can see themselves from each other's eyes.

Lu Chen's pupils trembled, restrained his eyelids, and whispered without any power: "Don't make trouble."

Gu Yu shook his head gently: "It's not noisy, it's true."

Lu Chen closed his eyes.

"Lu Chen, listen to me," Gu Yu didn't wait for him to escape and said everything. "Isn't it just that there is no money? I don't need it, right? You can stop all my necessary expenses in the future.

Lu Chen also shook his head.

He opened his eyes, although he still did not look up at the male insect. Lu Chen lowered his eyes, and his tone was still as calm as possible: "When I got married, I said that I would do my best to meet all your needs."

"If I can't do it," Lu Chen paused, "...you can choose to leave me."

Gu Yu also remembered the time when they got married.

He squatted down in front of the wheelchair and took Lu Chen's coolness. As he squatted down, the long hair tips randomly tied behind his head also drooped on the solid wood floor.

Lu Chen's palm was as big as his, and there was a thin layer of cocoon, which was a little itchy. That's his past and his glory.

Gu Yu opened his mouth in a light and solemn tone.

"What I need now is to be with you."

"Other things are secondary."

Lu Chen opened his eyes again. He didn't seem to be able to finish the following words without looking directly at Gu Yu:

"Lord... You have been with me for five years. It's just that you are used to being with me and hate change, so I don't want other insects to enter our house."

"But after those insects enter the door, you will gradually get used to it, just as you are used to my involvement in your life five years ago."

"Like other male insects in the empire, you will gradually accept them and learn how to enjoy the life that male insects deserve."

"One day, they and your children will surround your knees and pester you with a smile to tell them stories. The children's father will also stand beside you and look at you with a happy smile on his face.

"You will be a happy family."

Lu Chen finally lifted his eyelids and stared at the male insects squatting in front of him.

"You will be a good father, hero." He said quietly.

Gu Yu held him tightly and just asked, "Where are you, Lu Chen?"

Lu Chen's breathing was stagnant, and his heart was throbbing, and it hurt so much that his internal organs were painful.

But he had to do it, he had to do it. Don't force him to give up his determination.

Lu Chen's eyes were heavy, with deep affection, and many emotions that Gu Yu couldn't understand: "Lord, believe me, I will stand not far away and stay with you all the time."

"I will look at you and be happier day by day."

"No!" Gu Yu shook his head.

"I'm not happy at all in this future!"

Lu Chen paused, his thin lips opened slightly, and his mouth trembled slightly and endured.

Gu Yu didn't let him go and still continued to say.