84 Haiwu

In the distance, Gu Yu saw the planet from the warship.

With dense forests and tropical rainforests, only large gray continuous-cast embankments and airports can be seen near the sea, and more than a dozen large military bases are scattered in the jungle sea.

"Major General, Haiwu Star, the general base of the Fifth Army, has arrived." Adjutant Moore put his right hand on his chest and bowed his head behind him respectfully.

Haiwu Star...

Gu Yu looked deeply into the planet and seemed to see some traces of Lu Chen having served here for ten years.

The military field divided by the Fifth Legion is roughly located in the northeast of the imperial territory. Basically, the major planets have the garrison bases of the Fifth Legion, and Haiwu Star has become the largest of these bases because of its centered position and unique natural environment.

When the glass he looked at landed in the early morning, it was stained with the moisture of the rainforest planet and a thin layer of fog. He saw himself more clearly through the foggy glass.

In fact, he is not used to looking at himself like this. Gu Yu is a sway worm. Examination often means some kind of picky about himself, which makes him very unaccustomed.

He suddenly remembered the situation when he had just married Lu Chen in such an early morning.

At that time, they were just together. Some bugs said that they were born together, and some bugs said that they didn't match. It is said that it is not matched. There are Gu Yu's fox friends and dog friends, and there are also Lu Chen's insects.

Because of Gu Yu's face, Gu Yu's personality, and Gu Yu's identity as a s-level male insect, how can he be so playful in the future? It is difficult for even Gu Yu himself to disagree with their statement. After all, what they said is indeed quite well-founded.

As for Gu Yu's fox friends, they insisted that Lu Chen was not worthy of the s-level aristocratic male worm. His friends have always held the so-called male shanging on the shelf. Even in the face of the commander of the Fifth Army of the Empire, they have to stand on the commanding heights and be critical.

Gu Yu didn't say anything at that time. After all, he gradually lost his relationship with this group of insects.

That was also the first time in Gu Yu's life that he began to look at himself with a slightly picky look - is it because Lu Chen doesn't deserve him, or is he not worthy of Lu Chen?

It was also at that time that he suddenly rejoiced for the identity of his male insect. At least the Zerg had never heard the story of the female king looking for a second male owner, right? Fortunately, even if it doesn't match, Lu Chen can't dump himself.

Gu Yu is lazy to beat the little greed, and subconsciously seeking benefits and avoiding harms is more slippery than anyone else. He hinted at himself and made a firm conclusion. Fortunately, he saved an iron rice bowl and had no other superfluous meaning.

Suddenly, in retrospect, Major General Gu wanted to laugh and deeply despised himself as a typical rotten coward.

When I was young, I didn't believe in love. It can't be blamed for his romanticism. There are too few examples of "love" around him, so few that it is almost zero.

Take the male father who died in a car accident when he was very young. Gu Yu can feel how much his male father loved his female father and his brother with his six-year-old child's natural agility.

At the age of six, he probably had no memory. The only thing Gu Yu had an impression of was the male insect's eyes. When he couldn't look down at the little thigh, his eyes were always covered with a layer of fog, floating and floating in reality, far from the tenderness and weight of the love of the female father when he looked after the child.