23 Terrorist attack

In addition to being surrounded by females to take photos from time to time at work, being deliberately wanted to be knocked down by "weak" females from time to time when sending materials to pour coffee, and feeling the "a Autumn wave" secretly sent by colleagues around from time to time when running a guild, this job is simply very carefree.

Every day when he was sent to modify the case, he lay on the table decadently and slept, deaf to the things outside the window, and let those females peeked at him boldly or carefully.

When there was a job sent to the door, Gu Yu barely supported his head, lazily opened the company's office light brain screen, and his eyes lazily flowed on it to review.

Gu Xi, who was very "as happy" to visit his brother, didn't see it at all. What on earth did he seem to be willing to work?

Gu Yu's eyes only flowed on the light brain screen, and he didn't even look at Gu Xi leaning against his desk:

"You don't understand. That's what I'm happy about."

In the other day, he will win the January appointment with Brian.

Gu Xi brought a cup of coffee to their office and sneered, "Come on, my dear brother, I really think your brother hasn't seen the expression when you are really happy to do something?"

Gu Yu said "Oh" lazily, and didn't care about when and where he saw it and why he was so sure.

Gu Xi was very excited and said to himself, "I believe that you are happy with this job whenever you have one in ten thousandths of your expression when you see Lu general coming over at the wedding."

Gu Yu gave him a slight response: "When I got married, my expression was so obvious?"

Gu Xi said, "That's right. I saw it at the family table at that time. I felt that you must have been replaced by a bug. It's not just me. I guess the whole audience knows you.

"Well, your eyes were about to shine when you saw General Lu coming in a white wedding suit..."

He began to count Gu Yu's abnormal state at the wedding with an endless tongue. Gu Yu, the master, went in his left ear and out his right ear.

While he looked at the case slowly, he was still a little strange: Did he like Major General Lu so much at that time?

The wedding was actually in a hurry. It is similar to the speculation of some insects on Xingwang. Gu Yu did rush to propose to Lu Chen because he was approaching the deadline of the forced marriage of the empire.

Because they did get to know each other too late.

At that banquet, when Gu Yu met Lu Chen, who had just won the "Imperial Knight" medal, there was less than a month left for forced marriage.

Months are really short, not to mention that they have spent a lot of time testing each other and going around each other.

This month, Lu Chen spent a day investigating the details of Gu Yu, and then spent a day entangling and continuing to have a deep relationship with this "scumworm".

Later, it took another two months, and Lu Chen began to take the initiative to make an appointment with Gu Yu, and asked Professor A to meet him on the grounds. Then it gradually developed into Professor A, becoming a secondary, and dating became the main.

Then, Gu Yu realized that Lu Chen soaked in him, not to have sex or play a game of love, but really wanted to marry him. Lazy and useless like him, he couldn't accept such a strong feeling and ran away first.

Yes, after dating for two months, they went through the procedure of being separated in advance before they became each other's formal boyfriends.

Therefore, Lu Chen wore a straight gray-green officer uniform and put a gun on his waist to block him at his door.