80 Reclaimed

The front-line battlefield reversed almost overnight.

The rebels retreated day by day. When Qizhe found that there was something wrong with the rear general base, the Third Division of the Third Army led by Bud had already hit him.

Under the dissuasion of his men, Qi Zhe gave up stubborn resistance and ran away on the starship overnight. He couldn't get in touch with Fu for a long time, so he guessed that he had been controlled by Gu Yu and his party as early as when Gu Yu held Fu hostage.

The military headquarters re-entered the Ura Star, and all the members of the male insect country in the main base were captured and sent to the nearest third legion planetary base for trial.

However, the interrogation against Fu has begun during the journey of the warship.

"Tell me, how did you join the male insect country, and how did you usually contact the leader Ares? How much do you know about Ares?

The commander of the Third Division of the Third Army bent down, knocked on the table with a lot of strength, and interrogated the light-haired teenager who was tied to a chair with a piece of glass.

This is because he has repeated this question countless times. The more tired the voice is, the more impatient he is, and the action of tapping on the table becomes more and more irritable.

The extremely beautiful face, but as usual, there was a pale smile.

His handcuffs "clattered" with the action of his hands. The teenager said in a sarcastic tone, "Your interrogation method is too gentle, and the punishment is not moving. Do you expect me to open my mouth?"

The division commander roared, "Don't think we dare not be tortured!" If you don't take the initiative to confess, the court will be more severe for your trial!"

Fu leaned back slowly, his eyebrows sank into the shadow, and the pale corners of his lips in the light bent, smiling happily.

"How serious it can be, at most it is death - death, this is the thing I am least afraid of."

Gu Yu and Bud stood in another room and looked at the picture in the monitor.

Gu Yu shook his head: "It can't be tried. If he threatens with death, he may even commit suicide first."

Bud nodded deeply: "This kind of terrorist who believes in extreme ideas is the most difficult to interrogate."

He knocked on the table and said, "If we can't try again this morning, according to the marshal's order, we will have to transfer Forbos to the Fourth Army in the afternoon. Han Yizhong, the commander of the Fourth Army, will come in person.

Gu Yu said suspiciously, "Can Lieutenant General Han judge it?"

Bud shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know. But most of the prisoners in his hands have not had a good life. Han Yi's methods of interrogating prisoners are famous in the military department, and he has been warned many times by the military court for this - but according to his words, he should treat the ruthless prisoners more ruthlessly than them in order to cure them.

Gu Yu pondered for a while and said, "Maybe we can have a try with his brother. The two brothers chat in private, and maybe they can get some information. It's not feasible to deal with Forbos.

Bud thought for a thought and thought it was also an idea, so he ordered the officers to arrange it.

Because he was a non-military worm, he was not arranged on the main starship, but was sent back to the capital star on another starship with the ordinary male insects trapped in the general base to attend the lecture. The child is sent here, which needs Bud's signature and confirmation.