100 Hope

When the literal flew up, Lu Chen looked at Gu Yu from afar and pointed to his ears.

Gu Yu, who was clear, put on the headset in the equipment box and looked up at his major general sweetly.

This is what they agreed before.

It is difficult for Lu Chen to be completely assured.

"When you meet, wipe the blood on your face." Lu Chen's deep voice came from his headset, making Gu Yu's auricle slightly itchy, and his heart was also quietly itchy.

Gu Yu suddenly found that he had missed a step. Mr. Lu's voice was so close to his ears. How could he still be in the mood to carry out the task?

He coughed, slowly reacted to what Lu Chen said, and wiped his face casually with his sleeves.

Lu was silent and then said, "Pay attention to Alfried's emotions."

Gu Yu looked up and glanced at Alfred in front of him. After watching the straight boat go away, he bowed his head and silently rectified his ammunition and equipment while wiping his face.

Gu Yu didn't know what to say. He put himself in his shoes. If Lu Chen met Bud's situation... Gu Yu was not sure whether he would be crazy. If Alfred could calm down like this, it was enough for Gu Yu to admire him.

He didn't say anything, but stepped forward and patted Alfred on the shoulder.

Alfred rubbed his sore eyes, shook his head and said, "I'm fine. Major General Gu, where is Y01 on the ground floor?

Gu Yu pointed to the opposite side: "The bottom of Area A." He drew a straight line along the arena: "I rushed all the way by aircraft, which is the most efficient way. But it's also dangerous."

The arena in the middle is the area with the most dense insect tide. They have to dive into the whole insect tide to enter the bottom. Not to mention the danger, just thinking about it makes Gu Yu so sick that he can't eat for a week.

However, whether there is such a thing as a low-level Zerg or not, Gu Yu did not show much enthusiasm for eating.

Alfried silently sleed the gun, and the worm didn't say much harshly: "It's just reckless. Whoever is afraid is cowardly."

Coincidentally, Gu Yu, like him, had nowhere to vent his anger against the male insect country. He couldn't help moving his wrist and smiling gently.

"What a coincidence, I think so too."

"What do you think?" Lu Chen asked coldly in the headset.

Gu Yu: "..."

He felt stupid. Why did he forget that he had to block Mr. Lu?

Lu Chen said lightly, "I knew what I just said, but I still didn't remember a word."

Gu Yu tried to explain timidly: "No... I, I always remember, but..."

He paused and said in a rare serious tone, "But, Major General, I just think I can do it."

Lu Chen was stagnant and opened his eyes, a little helpless.

In the past, Lu Chen always thought that even being lazy at home and not going out all day was enough to make him excited, but now he found that his family, who was so confident and almost arrogant outside, still made his heart beat.

"When you meet, wait a minute." Lu Chen could only think about it and said, "Marshal Randall will send the second round of ammunition replenishment later, and you can act after the replenishment."

His Mr. Lu can give in this step, which is enough to take care of it.

Then Gu Yu cleverly said, "Okay, I'll wait for the second round of ammunition to come in."