85 Grind the sword

Haiwu Star was still not dawned. The military insects were awakened by the loudspeaker in the dormitory area at three or four o'clock in the morning. They were confused. Their bodies were free from their own will and dressed to gather in the airport area to meet the new army commander early.

In the long wait, many military insects yawned with the officer on their backs.

However, when the warship really appeared from the foggy sky, the soldiers were still refreshed without exception. They yawned half and didn't have time to finish it. They stood neatly on their faces, but secretly raised their feet and stretched their necks.

The hero of Lieutenant General Lu, hey! The only male worm major general in the empire, who doesn't want to see it?

The military insects have a wonderful novelty to this rumored s-level male.

In the early days, their impression of Gu Yu was still a kind of curiosity about the "delicate" of the army commander Jinwu. After the retirement of Lieutenant General Lu, no one expected that the "delicate flower" in the golden house walked out of the house and entered the military headquarters. Not long ago, he led the military headquarters to solve the rebellion like a play. This kind of curiosity included sincere admiration, but even more curious.

Unfortunately, when Gu Yu was surrounded and came down from the warship, he did not pay attention to the strange military insects.

The fog is so fucking too big!

Gu Yu was covered with a wet fog on his face.

Before he came, he knew that Haiwu Star had been humid and the temperature was low recently, but he didn't expect his mother's humidity to be so wet - this is to spray in the sky with a sprinkler, right? Fog is equal to rain?

Maybe there is also a reason why the airport is close to the sea. The sea fog overflowed from the dyke and walked slowly along the coastline, rolling like a sea of clouds over the mountains, covering the base with a thick layer of fog before dawn.

It turned out that Lieutenant Colonel Moore, as an extremely dedicated adjutant, still miscalculated. Gu Yu just went down the stairs, and one of the senior officers standing in the front row immediately came out. After saluting Gu Yu, he thoughtfully handed over a black umbrella.

"Major General, I'm wronged!" The Colonel Pansy spoke cadence, and this "aggrieved you" can also say a cadence. "The weather of Haiwu Star is not good this season! You will use this umbrella! It can cover the fog and prevent the cold!"

Please, Gu Yu glanced at Colonel Panxi, who looked up at the sky and had a rigid posture. Brother, how dare he say he was wronged when you shouted out so loudly?

So many military insects in the audience stood here waiting for him on a foggy day. He still took this umbrella, which means that he, the highest superior, could not set an example, and was even afraid of this fog?

Then inspect the wool and go home to wash and sleep!

Gu Yu raised his eyes and motioned to Moore. Lieutenant Colonel Moore deserves to be his partner who has carried out several missions together. He has a good tacit understanding. He soon received an umbrella for him, but he did not hold it.

Pansy seemed to be a little puzzled, and looked down at Gu Yu. It seems that he doesn't pretend to be stupid, nor is it to give Gu Yu a down-in-one way.

He is really naive.

Gu Yu smiled kindly and said, "Colonel, when all the military insects present have umbrellas next time, it's not too late for me to use you."

Pansy was stunned again. He was not really naive. He soon realized what he was worried about. He suddenly felt that he was not considerate and deeply regretted it.