34 Sweat

Gu Yu leaned back against the back of the driver's seat and slowly exhaled.

He guarded at the exit of the judge's passage, where the shadows were rare and secluded. The trees are shaded on both sides, and the spring is coming to an end, but the warm sun before the summer solstice can't shine into the alley deep outside the competition hall.

Gu Yu leaned against the back of the chair and looked sideways at the exit outside the window. When he was too lazy to make an expression, his handsome eyebrows were almost the same as this cold alley, and the atmosphere reflected.

Upstairs, there is an overpass outside the audience's exit. It seems that it is difficult to get a car because it is too remote. Few spectators take this exit, and there is only the sound of children running nearby.

My child. Gu Yu put his hand on the steering wheel and held his head up.

He was not afraid that Lu Chen would ask why he participated in the Star Cup. He was afraid that Lu Chen would ask - it was not a real reason to fight against Heizi at all. He believed that Lu Chen, who knew him well, could see it.

So if the major general really asks, how should he answer? He didn't want to uncover Lu Chen's scars anymore, and he didn't want to touch the thorn that pierced Lu Chen's soft flesh and blood. It will also pierce his hand, and the pain is not worth the loss for both sides.

"Lt. General, then I'll withdraw first! Please take your time!"

Liu Zhen woke up Gu Yu in a dazed voice. When he raised his eyes again, there was only Lu Chen sitting in a wheelchair outside the window. Through a piece of glass, he was looking at him quietly with the dark eyes in the shadows of the porch.

"Major General, you are here!" Gu Yu was busy to open the door and manipulate the co-pilot seat to hide in the back row, so that Lu Chen could get on the car in a wheelchair.

Lu Chen looked at him quietly in the porch. Gu Yu was so guilty that he couldn't help but ambush him first. He said slowly, "I know there is a good restaurant near here. How about eating there tonight?"

Gu Yu was stunned. Although he didn't clarify Lu Chen's attitude of not questioning or questioning, he still subconsciously nodded naturally: "Okay."

Lu Chen allowed Liu Zhen to push the wheelchair for him, but Gu Yu was almost never allowed to help him. After Gu Yu got out of the car, he walked side by side with the slow-moving wheelchair.

Gu Yu actually knew that his major general did not mind the eyes of other insects. Even if he sat in a wheelchair, his aura did not show any weakness. Only in front of him, Lu Chen will subconsciously examine his own defects and constantly magnify those defects, often unable to see his own advantages.

Gu Yu understood his existence in Lu Chen very early. He should be a mirror and always reminded Lu Shaos how many other advantages were difficult to reach.

Because Lu Chen has the same meaning to Gu Yu. In Gu Yu's eyes, he was just a lazy and ung-minded rice worm, and every time Lu Chen looked at him quietly, as if he was the only one in his world, Gu Yu would also be surprised by this - in Lu Chen's eyes, he seemed to be very good.

It seems that no matter how lazy he is, Lu Chen will be infinitely tolerant and sincerely feel that he is extremely good.

Gu Yu wanted to convey the same mood to Lu Chen. Once, twice, three times was far from enough. Before his major general met him, the shell had been worn into a hard ice by the secular world. Gu Yu wanted to make Lu Chen clearer and clearer day by day that Lu Chen was the same in his eyes and Lu Chen's eyes.

It's the same. It's so good.

Gu Yu looked sideways at Lu Chen from time to time, sking his current mood. Lu Chen didn't feel his sight, and he took Gu Yu through the intricate path of the alley.