12 The orchestra

In the large and small cafes by the Star River, the female insects probed their heads and couldn't help whispering about what happened here.

There are close insects who keep taking pictures, while indulging in the beauty of male insects, and don't forget to think about the hot news headlines that will become popular on Xingwang today--

Shocked, the fifth army worms saluted Gu Xiongzi on the street! What on earth is it for!

The military worm straightened his body and held the military salute, and his eyes were serious and persistent. It seemed that Gu Yu disagreed with them and didn't let him go.

The scattered eyes of Gu Yu gradually faded, a little serious, and nodded with a solemn taste.

"I will." He said.

Elvis was the first time to see him show such a serious look. He didn't know whether he was stunned for a moment or realized that it was because of Lu Chen, and he was stunned.

The upright military worm finally smiled, swept away the cold and solemnity just now, and even looked a little naive when he smiled.

They didn't dare to disturb Gu Yu anymore. They quickly thanked him and retreated. Looking at Gu Yu going far away, they realized in a trance how handsome the male insects they had just faced at close range, and the faces of the strong military insects also blushed slightly.

But that's the hero of the army commander, and they don't dare to cove.

A sergeant scratched the back of his head and wondered, "Hey, who is the beautiful blonde female next to Gu Xiongzi?"

"Do he have a good relationship with Gu Xiongzi? When we approached, he protected Gu Xiongzi as if Gu Xiongzi was his hero.

The second lieutenant frowned: "Gu Xiongzi and the major general have always been one male and one female. Don't talk nonsense."

The two sergeants looked at each other and whispered. But a possibility has emerged in the heart of the worm - it is it true that Gu Xiongzi wants to marry other female insects into the door as uploaded on the Internet?

What should they do?

Leaving the overly romantic atmosphere of the Star River behind, you can see the National Concert Hall located in the fountain square from afar.

It is not a deliberate retro building. The whole body is concise and shaped like a horizontal harp. It is mainly white and black, and the white part shines with cold light in the sun.

This is the highest hall that any student studying classical music has dreamed of for a long time.

Being able to perform a solo here means the peak of their careers.

However, this does not apply to Gu Yu. In college, he studied classical music, but he played rock and roll. It can be said that he was very unusual and rebellious.

Elvis and Gu Yu are the same age. When Gu Yu married Lu Chen at the age of 20, he stood on the stage of the National Concert Hall and completed his first violin solo.

From the backstage, there were many workers wearing signs coming and going to prepare for the next concert. When they passed by Elvis, they were all greeting and shouting to Mr. Elvis.

Then his eyes fell on Gu Yu, and he was shocked.

Male worm?!

Since Gu Yu was recognized by the military worm, he was too lazy to hide his breath. He was almost saluteed by the passing female insects along the way.

After going out for so long, Gu Yu hasn't met a male insect companion.

He once again realized the scarcity of male insects and the "model of our generation" that male insects did not want to work and would rather be soft rice worms for a lifetime.