3 Fertility

The wind outside the window blew in and brushed the snow-white curtains up and down.

The cold-looking man frowned in his sleep and moved his fingers on the edge of the bed.

Gu Yu, who dozed off on the chair by the bed, woke up immediately.

He had been wrapping the man's five fingers and felt the trembling of his fingers. The sleepy worm in his mind was immediately driven out of the sky.

"Lu...sin?"

Gu Yu looked at the sleeping face on the pillow and called tentatively.

The next moment, the man's thin eyelids were immediately opened, and his eyes were only confused for a moment. His eyes, which were as deep as a black pool, instantly woke up, as if they had never slept.

Then, Gu Yu felt a force coming.

Lu Chen, who just woke up, was still wary of everything around him on the battlefield and was full of hostility to all the insects approaching.

Gu Yu did not let go, but gently pinched his heart.

The familiar action made Lu Chen's reason completely fall back into his head. He raised his eyes and was surprised to see that the worm in front of him was really his hero.

"Master? Why are you here?"

Gu met him and wanted to get up, so he hurriedly put up a pillow for him: "How are you feeling? I'll call the doctor right away."

Lu Chen held his heavy head, grabbed him who was about to go out, and asked, "How many days have I slept?"

His consciousness still remembered the culprit that caused him to lie here - the light of the daytime collision. I also remember that when I woke up, the doctor diagnosed him.

The last coma was on the stage. The doctor wanted to take away the armor debris embedded in his legs and anesthetic for him.

After this operation, he should be transferred to the military hospital in the rear. So now, is he in the military hospital? No, why are the male insects here?

Gu met him dizzy, quickly held him, and handed him the water cup on the table: "You didn't sleep for a long time. You had just finished the operation when I came, and now you're asleep."

"The anesthetic should have passed after sleeping for two days," Gu Yu said again. "But you should be too tired, so you haven't woken up."

Gu Yu was a little distressed. He straightened the broken hair on the female's forehead and pinned them behind her head.

Lu Chen did not take the water cup, but stared at him: "This is still a military hospital. Have you come to the battlefield?"

Gu Yu put the water glass back, touched his nose, and felt a little guilty: "It should be... But it's too backward here. There is no feeling of the battlefield at all. I don't think so."

Coincidentally, a roar suddenly roared past my head. A combat warship happened to pass over the hospital.

This is very embarrassing.

Lu Chen looked at him and raised his eyebrows, as if to ask, "This is the feeling of the battlefield at all"?

Gu Yu sucked the water glass in it again, laughed a few times, and had a strong desire to survive: "I said it just passed by today. Do you believe it?"

Lu Chen's answer was to raise the eyebrows on the other side again: "I remember telling you that the battlefield is very dangerous, even if it's in the rear, you shouldn't..."