25 Acting coquettish

The live broadcast room has exploded, and the bullet screen is flying all over the sky.

[It's so fucking relieved! That's enough!]

[It's so handsome!]

[Good job, teach those male insects who are full and have nothing to do!]

[Help, what should I do if I look at a Jia and feel that my eyebrows are beautiful!]

[There is a saying that it's really handsome. It really relieves me! I was almost pissed off by those military insects just now!]

[The standing in front of you doesn't hurt your back. Did the military bug provoke you? If you have the ability, will you fight?]

[...By the way, weren't those As just knocked down? Why are you alive again?!]

[Suddenly it became so powerful. It was still very weak just now. How come it's getting worse when you are beaten down?]

[Isn't it possible to change a bug...]

[No way? How to change this? Are there any other military insects on the scene?!]

[If so, why didn't you just come out?]

[Don't argue, don't argue, concentrate on it, and we will see the face when the little brother comes out later!]

During the fierce discussion of the bullet screen, Gu Yu had manipulated the armor to knock down the opposite black armor to the ground in a few moves.

A series of attacks came intermittently. Gu Yu was in the air. The armor on the landing could not fly, and there was no air to use the shell system. He could only be forced to resist one blow after another.

Hurry, it's too fast!

It's too dense!

Gu Yu knows that his attack can't leave a gap for the other party, otherwise once the other party is given a shell, it will be destroyed by his broken armor.

The bullet screen was stunned: Even if Gu Yu was on their side, they couldn't help but think that the attack was really too ferocious, right?

The attack from fist to flesh can give more visual shock to the insects.

Just as the black armor was pressed and beat to death, suddenly a wind was coming behind him - Gu Yu's early warning system had been broken, and Xiao Mo, who was on the end of the communication, shouted: "Be careful! There is an electromagnetic cannon in the back!"

Electromagnetic gun? Play so big!

It turned out that Xiao Mo was defeated and was hit into the ground by a blow. The black armor that defeated Xiao Mo came back to support his companions. It was estimated that Gu Yu was not simple and fired a shot directly.

At such a fast distance, the electromagnetic gun flashed behind Gu Yu almost in the next moment.

Gu Xi, who was watching the battle, almost held his breath.

Fortunately, at this time, the high synchronization rate of 80% showed an effect. Gu Yu's will moved, and there was no need to give a physical reaction at all. A took the lead in giving a reaction under the urging of mental power, leaned forward, and passed the electromagnetic cannon.

When passing by, Gu Yujia's back was scorching, and almost half of it was burned.

The pain was faithfully transmitted to Gu Yu. Even if he was not injured, he could really feel the pain of A.

According to the general worm, the pain of half of the skin on the scalded back is enough to make the worm faint. But Gu Yu is not an ordinary worm. He is an unprecedented male worm of the Zerg who can survive the estrus with willpower. This little pain is not the itchy skin.