71 Pharmacy

After sailing in the galaxy for about a week, the starship successfully arrived at Ula.

Looking from the sky from afar, the whole body of the Ula star is almost grayish yellow, rarely green, and the appearance is covered with countless deep pit scars, which are huge mines left by the overexploitation of minerals.

This asteroid is too far behind the other galaxies of the empire, and the basic industry is still in low-level farming. The only thing that relies on export is the rich local mineral resources. The Ulaxing industry is underdeveloped, but the extractive industry is at the forefront of the first class in the empire.

The male insect country caught the rebellion of the land that could not be planted with this vegetable, and it can only be said that most of them took a fancy to this asteroid's rich minerals.

The starship, like a slow-moving giant turtle, slowly docked at the only airport entrance of Ula Star. Thank God, Gu Yu was finally able to say goodbye to this big ship.

At the entrance, the mask insects standing guard in the male worm country examine the identity of the inbound passengers one by one. Gu Yu and his party's appearance has changed dramatically, and the new fingerprints and pupil information have also been incorporated into the new identity forged by the military for them.

"Lu Yu?" The mask worm who examined his identity looked at the certificate in his hand and looked up at the black-haired male in front of him.

He looks ordinary, but his manners are like an aristocrat, and he is probably a B-level male. He looked behind him again, followed by five female insects, which seemed to be a big family.

"The purpose of coming to Ula Star?" With just a glance, the mask worm withdrew his sight and asked routinely.

Gu Yu took the identity certificate given by the local smuggling group and smiled politely: "It's a businessman."

There is nothing to doubt about the identity certificate - Gu Yu is also curious about how many strange worm veins are hidden in the military department - the mask worm was not suspicious, but joked: "You are really big-hearted when you are about to fight and come to do business."

Gu Yu reached out to get back the certificate and smiled innocently and harmlessly: "The world is big, and it's the biggest way to make money."

The luggage also passed the examination one by one, ensuring that there were no communication tools and weapons. Gu Yu did not carry his suitcase, but put his hands in his pockets and walked in the front. The "female servants" behind him tacitly came forward and carried the luggage one by one.

Walking out of the airport area, the sun shone straight down, ** and dazzling, so that the ground was steamed in the heat.

Gu Yu covered his eyes with his hand and looked up. There were two stars hanging high above his head, one on the left and the other right, emitting a hot light.

The galaxy where the Ula star is located is the most common double star system in the empire. The light and heat emitted by the two "suns" together are far better than the lonely one of the Capital Star.

It is also because of the natural conditions of overheating that Ulaxing can't even do the most basic farming, so it has to go further and further on the dark road of excessive mining and smuggling.

"Lou Yu! Lu Yu! Let's go all the way back next time!"

Then came the Cecifer family. The leader Cecifer waved goodbye to Gu Yu enthusiastically and unilaterally made an appointment with Gu Yu to go back next time.

His two female slaves followed him with their luggage. The female had no expression beside him, and she returned to her usual mature and steady appearance. There was no strangeness that had a dispute with his hero.