117 The rest of my life

Randall said that he pursues justice and equality, and time is the most just and equal thing. It will not stop because of anyone, passing ruthlessly and cruelly until the end of death.

Gu Yu looked at Lu Shen: "Is there nothing we can do?"

"No." Lu Chen sweated a layer on his forehead, and his temples were wet. He shook his head and said, "There is another way - the Star of Hope is a bomb after all. As long as it is a bomb, there will be a lead. As long as the lead is removed, the countdown will stop."

He calmly opened the bottom of the box, revealing the most complicated part - tens of millions of leads as thin as silver cotton silk, wrapped into a ball.

Gu Yu took a breath of cold air, and his eyes dimmed: How can I find the right one with such a lead?

Lu Chen clenched his hands tightly, and his fingertips trembled slightly.

But he gathered his central mind, controlled his slightly trembling hands, and stared straight at Gu Yu with dark eyes: "As long as one reason, you will definitely find it. Yuyu, I won't let you..."

He couldn't go down with this, and Gu Yu gently pressed his wrist.

Lu Chen looked up at him.

Gu Yu bent the corners of his eyes and smiled easily: "I believe you, Mr. Lu. Don't worry, let's take our time."

That smile is very beautiful in Lu Chen's eyes.

Lu Chen restrained his mind, clenched his ten fingers and then loosened them. He forced himself not to think about the consequences he could not find, but devoted himself to this dense silver thread.

The residents of the countless planets of the empire stared at Lu Chen's hands with their eyes.

Those steady hands picked up the silk thread and carefully searched one by one. What is held is not the lead, but the life of tens of millions of female insects on the five planets in the capital circle.

The mouth of the capital area accounts for one-fifth of the whole empire.

This weight of one-fifth of life was forced to bear Randall's light ideal.

"Marshal." The colonel whispered to Randall, "There are less than eight minutes left. Please evacuate with us!"

Randall calmly looked at the black-haired male not far away.

Meng Liu noticed his eyes and pinched the dagger with special vigilance. He held it too hard, and the palm of his hand was scratched with blood.

The colonel is still persuading: "Marshal! It's too late!"

Meng Liu listened to the colonel's words and turned his eyes deep. They looked at each other not far away, but they seemed to be separated by a gap that could never be crossed.

Randall sighed helplessly, "Take them and leave first."

The colonel was so anxious that he almost bit his tongue: "What about you?"

Randall said with a sigh, and the volume was only kept within the range that the colonel could hear: "If he doesn't leave, I can't leave. There's really nothing you can do. You can go first."

Meng Liu didn't hear anything. He blinked and only saw the colonel pause.

The colonel stopped in front of Randall and lowered his head silently.

There are only five minutes left.

The colonel saluted Randall: "No matter what the outside world thinks, you will always be the Admiral Cherix I have faithfully followed!"