102 Miss you

"Wo-"

The faucet released a stream of cold water, and Meng Liu held it up and patted his face.

He buried his face in his palm for a long time before slowly moving away and looking at himself in the mirror.

Born as an old aristocrat of the empire, he is well-educated and wants to curse his mother at the present. He breathed slowly, squeezed his lips, and gathered all the emotions in his eyes and face back to the bottom of his heart.

The light brain communication rang at this time.

Meng Liu glanced and nodded with his wet hand without any emotion.

"..." Meng Liu was silent and said, "Uncle."

Meng Shen, the president of the Male Insect Protection Association, knew that he took time out of his busy schedule to make a communication to his nephew. President Meng, who was extremely elegant in front of outsiders, did not have a good tone in front of his nephew.

"What's wrong with Randall?" Meng Shen knew that as soon as he opened his spoken language, he was very angry. "Before, you were hijacked by the group of terrorists/molecules in the male insect country in the arena. When I called him, he didn't answer. Now that you came out safely, I called him again. He still didn't answer - why? Now that I'm a marshal, my temper is so angry? Can't I, a biological uncle, care about the safety of my nephew?

Meng Liu rubbed his forehead weakly: "He is not feeling well..."

"Can he not feel well?" Meng Shen knew and said, "Don't help your female lie to me. He can coax the pile of insects outside but can't coax me!" He didn't go home day and night before, and he didn't have to work day and night in the military headquarters. Why, he was sick as soon as you had an accident?

Meng Liuyi said, "He was worried about me..."

Meng Shenzhi interrupted him categorically: "Enough, don't say any more. It's this virtue every time. I only know how to protect you."

Meng said with a sigh of earnest: "How many times have I told you - Randall, you can't control it. If you can't control it, just let him go. You should look back at the three female servants in your family. Which one of them is worse than Randall? Gentle and clever, I won't say anything to you. Well, when can I hold a little male or female..."

Meng Liu looked up again and looked at himself in the mirror silently.

He was usually used to not talking, but Meng Shen knew that he didn't notice anything strange. He went on and said, "Your child has been the closest to me since he was a child. Your uncle also watched you grow up. I just hope that one day you will have your own children and live happily - listen to your uncle's advice, don't be persistent. Those insects that don't cherish you..."

Meng Liu suddenly raised the corners of his lips and let out a sneer that he would never make with his character.

Meng Shen knew that he suspected that he had heard it wrong for a moment, and he paused for a moment.

Meng Liu sneered and said, "Uncle, isn't my happiness lost to you five years ago?"

Meng Shen knew that it was the first time he heard Meng Liu talking to him like this. He didn't react, but Meng Liu continued, "I also regarded you as a father, but unfortunately... You couldn't put me in the place as an independent worm with thoughts and joys and anger. You love a lot - you, the prestige of the Meng family, and the status of the male worm are far better than my happiness, aren't you?"

Meng Shenzhi's face was pale, and his throat choked: "Do you know, do you know what you're talking about?"

Meng Liujing looked at his face, a cowardly and despicable useless face.