66 Not worth it

The quiet wind brought the smell of disinfectant water, and together with the singing of birds, it poured into Gu Yu's long-awaited unconscious consciousness.

He woke up with trembling eyelids, and his fingertips, which had not been moved by the bedside for a long time, trembled.

The eyes are bright white, and the curtains rolled up with the wind and the ceiling are snow-white. His visual senses seemed to stop in the dazzling blood red at the last moment, and the next moment he was washed away by the limitless snow white.

Driven by the movement of his fingers, Lu Chen opened his tired eyes. Seeing that he really woke up and was overjoyed, he rang the bell to let the doctor come, and asked cautiously, "When you meet, how do you feel now? Is there anything uncomfortable? Are you hungry? Are you thirsty?"

Gu Yu Canghui's pupil stared straight at him, as if he had been knocked dumbfounded for a long time, and then his nose was sore and he opened his arms aggrievedly.

"Mr. Lu, you need a hug."

Lu Chen waited by the bedside for a long time. His painful and numb heart was poked by this words, as if he had come back alive and regained his perception. A certain emotion in his eyes was sour and swollen. He also opened his arms to hug him and slowly tightened.

Then he said lightly, like muttering, "It's so naive, encounter."

They hugged for a long time. It seems that just a simple hug can withstand all the pain, suffering and sadness.

"One is sick, one is disabled." Lu Chen lowered a smile in his voice.

Gu Yu also smiled: "We are a natural couple."

Lu Chen hugged his hand tightly, clenched the back of the wide sick suit, and the back of his hand was faintly exposed.

The doctors and nurses gathered around, and Lu Chen let go and easily rubbed his hair on his face: "Thank you for your hard work. We met."

Gu Yu blinked at him, but the doctors quickly gathered around and asked him about all kinds of physical problems in a gentle voice. At the same time, they used various instruments to check him up and down again.

Lu Chen put his right hand behind his back, and the blue veins of his hand trembled slightly.

He is afraid of the back, incomparable in the back.

He never imagined what a hellish and lightless life he would become if he really lost his life.

But his fears were well suppressed. At least Lu Chen didn't want to let him see anything wrong during the period of recuperation in his family. After all, he has always had to be the more mature and stable side among them.

After learning that Colonel Gu woke up, the military department was also coming soon.

Lin Xi'an must have to serve as a representative of the review meeting to express his condolences to Gu Yu, who was injured, and also took the bottom worm to ask what happened to Gu Yu in the basement.

When asking about this process, Gu Yu repeatedly hinted with his eyes that Lin Xi'an should not ask in front of Lu Chen. Lin Xi'an understood it later, but Lu Chen understood the meaning of his hero's eyes. He just raised his hand a little and said lightly, "Don't care about me. You continue to ask."

Gu met when he was exposed, so he had to secretly blame Lin Xi'an for being in front of Lu Chen's face, answering Chairman Lin's question obediently, and skimming the specific scene of his injury as quickly as possible.

Lin Xi'an didn't know his skin and two faces inside at all. He gently asked all the questions and left several baskets of condolences of fruit. After returning, he sent insects to send capital banners - the five-character "Light of the Review Meeting" in a high-profile way to praise Gu Yu's exemplary spirit of assisting and illuminating his worms.