86 Tired

I can't go home after work for the first time.

He stood at the door of the room specially prepared for him at the base and was silent for a while.

"Major General, have a good rest." Moore said, "I'm next door to you. Just call me if you need anything."

Gu Yu looked at him, nodded, and asked before he entered the door, "Why don't we go to the training ground tomorrow morning?"

Moore was surprised for a moment, and his chin was open: "Major, do you want to practice early?"

What's more horrible in the world than his boss getting up early for training?

Gu Yu pinched his knuckles and said lightly, "In the end, there is no place to vent my energy. Practice well."

He was so positive that Moore had to keep up with: "Well, practice well, practice well."

Gu Yu stretched out his finger and poked it, and soon his fingerprints untied the door. He stood at the door, and the light felt his entry and automatically opened one after another.

This room is much larger than the average dormitory, and it is comparable to a hotel suite. Big, but very empty. The decoration is very neat and clean, and the ground is almost spotless.

Gu Yu took off his coat and threw it on the sofa at will. At the same time, he skillfully took out his brain and dialed it to his major general.

His whole insect also collapsed on the sofa, as if it had no bones, and his eyes were staring at the light brain screen energetically.

Soon, the video was connected.

Gu Yu recognized his study at a glance. Lu Chen was sitting in front of the desk with a pair of lenses and looked over: "Wuyu, how did you feel on the first day of going to Haiwu Star?"

Gu Yu didn't do anything at all. As soon as he heard his teacher Lu's question, his nose was sore, and he almost burst into tears: "No, very bad! Oh, I want to see Mr. Lu..."

Lu Chen saw that his eyes were red, and he was also anxious. He frowned and asked, "Why don't I come to Haiwu Star now?"

Gu Yu sniffed and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes firmly: "Forget it, it's too troublesome to come here. Don't come. When you come, I think you're still leaving, and I'm even heavier. I can't be like this everywhere I go in the future.

After he said this tenaciously, Lu Chen was almost gratified, but he heard the male insect's words turn and suddenly said, "And when you come, I don't know who is happy, hum."

Lu Chen felt wrong when he heard this: "Who else is happier than you when I come?"

Gu Yu stretched lazily on the sofa, and his legs stretched out. He glanced at him sideways and didn't mention it. He changed the topic and asked, "Major General, how long will it take for the y01 you designed for me to reach Haiwu Star?" I'm eager to try it every day. When I open my eyes, I want to drive the mecha to the training ground for a walk.

Lu Chen didn't care about the previous topic, so he naturally said, "There are probably three or four days left. Don't worry. I'm going to debug it again in the end to make sure it's correct."

Gu Yu, uh-huh, reached out to untie the shirt and unbuttoned it little by little.

Lu Chen: "...What are you doing, Encounter?"

Gu Yu simply looked at the screen harmlessly and continued to unbutton: "Take a shower, what else can you do? After taking a shower and then going to bed, the day is over. If you're not here, don't you allow me to go to bed early because I'm bored?