57 Insect

After the live broadcast, the netizens exploded.

The bullet subtitles in the live broadcast room have been densely brushed.

[I'll wipe it! The country of male insects!]

[Oh my God! Are you kidding? The final venue was hijacked?!]

[How on earth did this group of terrorists sneak into the Capital Star!]

[Live broadcast, my God!]

Gu Yu leaned over his head with the audience, and his elbows covered his deep eyes and stared at Lu Chen's sight on the distant stage. Lu Chen also raised his hand and hugged his head, shook his head secretly, signaling not to act rashly.

"Let me gather on the stage, squat on the ground and hold your head together. If you dare to move one, the old man will shoot one!"

Gu Xi held his head and kicked him to the stage with the audience. He cried bitterly. After going out, he had bad luck, and his eyes secretly turned to Meng Liu in the judges' table. Meng Liuhe and a group of judges were also threatened with guns and kicked on the stage. Fortunately, nothing serious was given.

Gu Yu followed his brother on the stage in parallel, and his elbow-covered eyes calmly looked around - the broken wall guarded four insects, and the four exits of the venue also guarded two insects. More than a dozen insects surrounded the platform and shouted that the audience to go up quickly.

How can so many insects appear in the central area of the capital star with guns at the same time?

Gu Yu felt that the organization was really tricky. At present, he didn't bring any weapons. It's better not to touch it and wait for the rescue of the military.

He went on the stage and squatted down beside the major general of his house when the insects were in a chaotic position. Lu Chen was the only one who squatted down and hugged his head. He was the only one who was still sitting in a wheelchair. He suddenly raised his altitude, which should be the most eye-catching.

Gu Yu moved his head-hugging hand forward to block his speech: "These members of the male insect country do not seem to have any purpose to hijack at present."

What he is most afraid of is that the male insect country deliberately attacked here, aimed at his young future. However, Lu Chen has become the biggest target in the audience, but the male insect country has still not shown any obvious purpose for him, just when he is like an ordinary insect.

Lu Chen also lowered his voice and said, "When you meet, no matter what happens later, don't act rashly."

Gu Yu wanted to return this to him as it was, but before he could say it, he suddenly heard a female insect standing in front of them and shot several times into the ceiling.

The ceiling was made of glass, and a few shots burst into pieces, sprinkled from the sky like crystal snow, and fell on the heads of the audience who squatted on the ground with their heads in their hearts, fear or curses but did not dare to move.

There are glass grains that follow Gu Yu's drooping head and revealing neck, falling into his collar, piercing the skin, making the male worm, who is a little exquisite, feel very unbeautiful.

At the same time, the final star network live broadcast room was squeezed in by countless imperial bugs, and the number of audience on the platform approached hundreds of millions in just ten minutes.

The large and small forums and news of the Star Network were captured by the news of the live broadcast of the hijacking, especially the hijacking also included Gu Yu Lu Shenfu. Countless insects were shocked and couldn't help but feel their heart beating faster, and their fingers clicked on the live link one after another.