110 Goodbye

"Who is Eun?" Kleist turned his head and his eyes were blank.

Gu Yu took the light brain, looked at it again and again, and his eyebrows condensed: "No, it's dangerous!"

He immediately forwarded an email to Lu Chen. Maybe he was busy, but Lu Chen did not reply immediately.

On the same day, Crest temporarily stopped on the commander-in-chief of the Fifth Army.

If you want to reach Yiyunxing, you must first break through the blockade of the Atland Federation - it was urgent or not urgent, but now it is urgent.

Gu Yu half leaned against the conference table and stared at the strategic roadmap in front of him with his arms.

Moore sat behind him to show the map. The lights in the conference room were turned off, and only the light of the projection screen shone on Gu Yu's handsome face.

"Liddle General, if you want to break through the MC galaxy where Yiyunxing is located in advance, the combat route must be temporarily adjusted." Moore looked at the information and frowned.

Gu Yu's gray eyes reflected the interstellar map. For a long time, he slowly shook his head: "No, the original strategy remains unchanged."

"Unchanged?" Moore was a little surprised.

"Not only can't change, but we have to continue to increase the offensive on the frontal battlefield."

Gu Yu's thin lips bent slightly: "If Moser cooperates with the Federation and we suddenly change our strategy, Oggers must be suspicious. They want to cheat us, so we always pretend to be in the dark.

He stretched out his index finger and clicked on one of the positions on the map and said, "From the nearest galaxy, we will secretly transfer the warship to the cloud star. We will look for opportunities to break through from here when they fully focus on the frontal battlefield."

Moore suddenly realized: "This move is called Mingxiu plank road, secretly crossing Chencang?"

"Smart, Lieutenant Colonel Moore." Gu Yu half bent up with a smile, "Not only do I need to mobilize the warship, but I also want to go there in person."

Although he smiled, his eyes were as cold as ice, and he clicked with the bone joint in his hand: "No matter what the relationship between Moser and the male insect country is, if he doesn't mess with this organization with my own hands, I will write the name upside down."

The damage they inflicted on Lu Chen - from the paralysis of their legs after the accident, the ridicule after falling off the altar, to the estrus in the arena not long ago, Gu Yu had to carefully settle with them.

Gu Yu has always been heartless. If he can play Tai Chi when dealing with everything, he can play Tai Chi.

But once something really provokes him and you want to get rid of his trouble, it's not an easy thing.

Lu Chen sent a reply an hour later.

He has asked the capital Xing Shang's roommate at Imperial University, and confirmed that he went to Moser Biopharmaceutical Company for an internship during the holiday. Originally, he would come back to rest at night, but three days ago, he suddenly sent a message to his roommate, saying that he temporarily lived in the company dormitory and would not come back to live.

His roommate also wondered why he didn't come back to clean up the laundry, and completely lost contact after sending the message.

Later, my roommate called the police, but Moser Biopharmaceutical Company replied that Yan had been staying in their laboratory and there was no accident.